Best outlets and why

rhcpanka

Reaction score
What is your favorite outlet online or not and why?

Mine is Yoox because there is so much to choose from...

Please share :smile:

has anyone been to the woodbury common outlet in new york?

I've never been there and usually hate outlets , this has some tempting stores (like chanel)

anyone?

UNIQ!!
i have but years ago! was good not great but it really depends what day you go as you need to get lucky with what the stores have when you are there :smile:
keep us posted!

I have some good outlets where I am in Orlando, such as Y-3, Marni, Fendi, Etro, Saks, Dior, Barney's Neiman's & Nordstrom to name a few. Normally If I am patient half of the full price items I have been looking at can be found at the outlets. I save so much money shopping this way.

ive been to woodbury commons maybe 5 years ago. spent 6 hours there and didnt buy a single thing.

Leyla I miss you!!!!!!!!

Lucy, thanks for the tip...now im not so tempted

I've never been there and usually hate outlets , this has some tempting stores (like chanel)

anyone?

it's the best. About a 40 minute drive from my house. They have Balenciaga, Fendi, Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Gucci, Michael Kors, Neiman Marcus Last Call, Barney's Coop Outlet, Saks off Fifth Avenue, Jimmy Choo, Burberry, Catherine Malandrino, Diane von Furstenberg and I can go on and on. When and if they decide to put a Louboutin, it will be :blush: :heart:

There's an outlet centre in my town and the whole lot is crap apart from the Kurt Geiger store. I get some great deals there and often get shoes for like £20-30 that originally retail at £150+.

My favourite outlet though is the Orlando premuim outlets mall, I would go there everyday if I could but unfortunately only get to go when I go on holiday to Florida.

Love it, went there 2 years back, came back with a fendi B belt that was heavily marked down, and a couple of Chanel brooches that were too well-priced to pass up! When there are additional sales, prices can be unbelieveable!

anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->