Heather Bratton

^That was a nice ed indeed, I think it was a multi girl ed.

yes it was a multi girl ed but didn't want to mention the other girl's name. Personal issue with her. Other than that Heather is a sweetheart. Met her on that when I was seeing my guy who works with the photographer who shot the ed. she was talking to my little son and was glowing the whole time!

Today i went to the library to print some pics of heather and i went to her website. When i read what said her father it moved me :cry: all my thoughts to her mother and her family and friends rip heather

:heart: :heart: :heart:
Prada SS 06
pradass0601ty0.jpg

jedroot

thank you, lakomka! :heart: i'd never seen those photos before!
i still really miss her :cry:

I hadn't seen those pics either......thanks lakomka:flower::flower:
I would imagine at this point there are very few unearthed pics:( This thread more than likely contains every published picture of Heather.
Still horribly tragic even after time has past but her sweet spirit shines through in many of the pics posted here.
Thoughts go out to her family and boyfriend as always.:cry:

Hey everyone,

I don't want to come across as insensitive, because I understand that Ruslana's death might naturally stir up some latent feelings about Heather. However, if you want to express your remorse and pay your respects to Heather, please do it in the other thread, so that this one can serve as a testament to her career. Thanks! :flower:

Vogue Germany (October 2005)
"Day Dreaming"
Ph: Salim Langatta
Dovile Virsilaite & Heather Bratton

scanned by me

I miss her so much. :(

I always feel guilty saying I miss her as a model, when lord only knows her family and friends miss her as a person, much more than an image.
Anyways, she was an amazing model with an awesome, cool look. Thanks for the scans pipoca
:cry: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->