It's so deliciously tacky and even a bit ****y.... Ponytail, body and all....She knew all the headlines would go her way.

I've never thought of her as tacky. I LOVED her Givenchy look last year at the MET and she looked good in the Proenza dress at the Grammys. But this was just AWFUL. Her ego doesn't allow her to think so though. She probably thinks that because she's worshipped so much, she looks good in anything. The people who are dying over her look are her beehives (or whatever you call them) simply because it's her and the people who love how overly sexual the look is.

But the bottom line is, it doesn't matter who you are: If you look tacky, you look tacky. It's happened to the best of all superstar divas.

I've never thought of her as tacky. I LOVED her Givenchy look last year at the MET and she looked good in the Proenza dress at the Grammys. But this was just AWFUL. Her ego doesn't allow her to think so though. She probably thinks that because she's worshipped so much, she looks good in anything. The people who are dying over her look are her beehives (or whatever you call them) simply because it's her and the people who love how overly sexual the look is.

But the bottom line is, it doesn't matter who you are: If you look tacky, you look tacky. It's happened to the best of all superstar divas.

I wouldn't consider myself a superfan of Beyonce but I loved her in this. I thought she looked sexy, tacky (but in the best way possible, if that makes sense) and she owned the look. Like a living Barbie doll. Is it so hard to believe that she too thought she looked good, without it having to be her ego that allowed her to believe so?

It's funny the kind of emotions and outrage her look has sparked amongst people...

I think what irks people about her is that she owns what she does 100%...she rarely does interviews at these kind of events and because she arrives last it gives the illusion (intentional or not) that she is above the rest....at the end of the day, she had people talking, for better or for worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well a look like that is never going to be classy IMO, no matter who is wearing it.

The dress is actually quite beautiful and her body is indeed incredible.

But the hair took it to tacky, fast. She might have pulled off the overall look were it not for that, I can imagine everything looking better without that hair. Also, somehow the makeup together with the hair made her face look a bit drag-queen.

The woman just has zero style.

There is no denying that her body looks great though :smile:

More

source: justjared, NYDailyNews, instagram.com/thebeyhiveteam, fashionsizzle, dailymail

I love the red body suit with the cape that she wore to the Las Vegas fight, I would have loved to see that at the Met Gala.

I love the looks in her candid shots that she posts on her IG they are even better than her red carpet looks

I don't know why but I can't like her style... at all. She just dresses too Housewives of Atlanta for me. Or maybe they use her as an inspiration... Hmmm

In Florence, Italy on Sunday May, 27 2015

Just Jared

Out in NYC, May 20, 2015

zimbio

Dinner in NYC, May 19, 2015

zimbio

I can't believe no one has posted in here in a long time, especially since her birthday was yesterday. Happy Belated
2BF9119B00000578-0-image-a-1_1441382610353.jpg

2BF99C5A00000578-0-image-m-13_1441382742584.jpg

2BF99C6000000578-0-image-a-14_1441382763958.jpg

2BF99C6700000578-0-image-m-16_1441382798711.jpg

2BF99C7200000578-0-image-m-15_1441382773808.jpg

source: beyonce.com, dailymail.uk.com

Happy Belated Birthday Bey!!

She's been looking amazing this summer, her street style for the summer is always great. I'll try to post some pics as well.

Beyonce stars in a steamy new shoot for Flaunt Magazine

dailymail

From Made In America

source: beyhivee4ever.tumblr, jenniferlawurence.tumblr, popsugar, Huffington Post Canada

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->