Blackberry

^Yep the curve is the one on the right

How did i ever survive without this fantastic piece of technology! I love it! LOL:lol: I can understand why they call it the 'crackberry' now.

Congrats to you to michilili! Fashionlova, Thefrenchy - which model are you getting? It took me so long in deciding which to get, but im glad i got the curve^_^

i think am gonna go for the curve

what exactly do u like most about it??

Fashionlova, Thefrenchy - which model are you getting? It took me so long in deciding which to get, but im glad i got the curve^_^

The 8900 Curve. The Bold is beautiful but it's way too big for me ^_^

i think am gonna go for the curve

what exactly do u like most about it??

Easy to use, access to email and internet, instant messaging, the camera is quite good as well :smile: and i have much better reception compared to my last phone (LG Viewty).

opps sorry!!! it looked like a curve!!!
fashionlova I had a bold, lost it and then got the curve! at first i was soo anti curve, loyal to my bulky bold!!! now i have converted!!! i actually have less problems with the curve than i had with my orginal bold...plus the curve is lighter and sleeker :wink:

thanx dulci:smile:
does it say anywhere on the phone that it s a curve??
not really but its called 8900 curve, u could tell its the curve cause at the bottom its slightly curvey, and its sleek...much lighter than the bold!!

Has the new blackberry messenger been released for download yet? I've been waiting for it all day.

Which twitter app do you guys use on your BB ?
TwitterBerry is not that great...

Im currently using Ubertwitter and it works well (although i have no idea which out of the two twitterberry/ubertwitter is supposed to be better).

^ ubertwitter is definitely the best one I've tried :flower:

ubertwitter is constantly updating their app, which is fabulous. i love it. can't stand twitterberry honestly.

as for the new messenger...not that i know of. i tried to do a pre-release of it and it wiped my blackberry completely (that was a month or two ago) so i'm not sure. i'll check up on it and see what's going on and comment again letting you know.

^It's in the IM & Social Networking category in the Instant Messaging folder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pappagallo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->