Blackberry

I agree mrsjamesdean TwitterBerry sounds better... :lol:

Thanks for the recommendation indian_rose, Inaya & scantrons. :flower:
I'm going to try ubertwitter.

just search it maybe? that's what i did- search "messenger" it should come up on the list that way.
i did! it won't pop up on mine! maybe mine is slow or something i'll stop bothering this thread lol thank you for the help though!

^I had to update bb app world before it would show up.

yes i did it! thanks to scantrons i updated my bb and my app world. i'm downloading the new bbm right now! this was my first time using desktop manager i had no idea i was supposed to do that. i loved my bb before but now i think i may get it permanently attached to me! thanks again everyone!

i just downloaded the official bbm5, the new "group" feature is great! i can create a group and have drops for pictures, list and even schedule.

but the down point is the picture file sharing is soooo slowww and i have to save the pic first before i can view it, it's so annoying

sorry to be a bother once again, but this is the second time i downloaded 5.0. it's taking a while to install, how long did it take you guys? should i have deleted the old bbm or is there something else i should have done?

It takes FOREVER to install. just let it sit and come back to it. You don't need to delete the old bbm. It will ask you to replace it during the installation process. I kept breaking the download because I thought my phone was freezing up so I'd pull out the battery. Turns out it just needed a lot of time to download and install.

I installed it today and it definitely took forever D:

but seems a much better version :flower:

any of you guys know if there's a program that allows tethering with a macbook from a blackberry? my boyfriend can plug in his htc and automatically get internet. i'm trying to figure out if there's a way with me to do this too. dyyying for internet when i'm out and about at school. their wifi sucks.

I just bought myself a blackberry and i was wondering for protection is the leather case or a silicone case better?

I just bought myself a blackberry and i was wondering for protection is the leather case or a silicone case better?

honestly? i like my silicone. it's got shock resistance and actually makes it to where even if you drop it on the concrete, the screen is held far enough up that it doesn't scratch. plus, it's easier to carry. the leather cases are nice but they're hard to get the phone out of. where as the silicone just slips on and doesn't affect anything. i think it's just a matter of personal preference. it just depends if you prefer leather or silicone. they both work well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! I just got my Bold. Intended to get a 8900 but apparently Orange France stops producing it :doh: It was kinda a pain in the *** to spend 199€ for the Bold when the Curve was only 49€ but whatever I love it :woot:

I have the 8900 curve..and I think im going to get the iPhone...is anyone just over the blackberry now or do you still love it?

I have the 8900 curve..and I think im going to get the iPhone...is anyone just over the blackberry now or do you still love it?

haha i have a iphone but i am thinking to go to a blackberry

I still love mine! While the iphone is attractive because the internet and screen are better, I would never want a touchscreen so I'm happy with my blackberry

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->