• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Blake Lively (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

she has been such a fresh breeze of air lately. i am liking her more than leighton at the moment, she seems to be such a cute person.

Totally agree Jenna! I think that alot of us are feeling this.

I really don't like the trajectory of Leighton's career and fashion, but Blake - fashionwise and careerwise seems to really be going places.

Plus, she just looks kind of happy and adorable all the time, which is pretty unpretentious - not "tryhard" lady gaga, or tryhard "edgy" (like her fellow gossipgirls)

I agree, I've almost always loved her more than Leighton and the other members of the cast. I did like Leighton more at one point, mainly because I liked Blair more, even though I still do, I was in love with the character and thought Serena was annoying, which I still do. But even though she can be somewhat show-offy with hers style, she's just so gorgeous and cheery :wub:
And she was great this season... even the people on imdb are impressed. I actually think she was the best host this season, partly because the others were bad, but mainly because she was really confident and enthusiastic ^_^

Actress Blake Lively attends the premiere of "Sherlock Holmes" at the Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center on December 17, 2009 in New York City.

Getty Images

I like everything from waist up. Really beautiful hair and makeup. But what's with the dress? I don't like how the bottom layer ends like a leotard... would have been so pretty if it were longer.

i get the whole blonde bombshell thing she's going for, but this is just downright sl*tty looking :X

few more from dec 17 sherlock nyc:

Getty Images
Stopping here because this outfit is ridiculous. :yuk::doh:

It's funny she goes for bombshell when her personality is very much not bombshell-y...like say Megan Fox. Blake is more Gwyneth 2010..charmed career and all.

It's funny she goes for bombshell when her personality is very much not bombshell-y...like say Megan Fox.

I know eh, so true. Her personality seems like it would suit more of a classic or fun look, not "show as much skin as I can get away with" look.

I know eh, so true. Her personality seems like it would suit more of a classic or fun look, not "show as much skin as I can get away with" look

yeah, i totally agree with that. though i think blake is looking hot at the premiere, even the word stunning doesn't describe how beautiful she was there; the dress isn't the best, sure, but she definetely pulls it off :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jk1988
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->