Blake Lively (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

^a lot! :lol:
anyways, i heard she's 5'10"

which is actually only 1" more than me :huh:

makes me wonder :huh:

I'M TALL!!!!!

she reminds me of Mischa in some pics.especially their hairstyles are the same

kissmesweet thanks for the scans. She sounds so much fun!!! Especially when she talked about dressing up as Hermione Granger and her 18th Willy Wonka birthday party.

Most people on TV are quite short. Leighton Meester's only 5'5" but she looks taller on TV. I'm 5'9" too, not giant at all :D

^ Actually I am surprised that Leighton is as tall as 5'5. :shock: She looks teeny tiny to me on tv.

Most people on TV are quite short. Leighton Meester's only 5'5" but she looks taller on TV. I'm 5'9" too, not giant at all :D

I never thought I was a giant before but after seeing Hairspray with Amanda Bynes and now with Blake (both of them are 5'9") I feel TALL! :lol:

Gossip Girl’s Blake Lively Does Cosmo Girl

Lively reveals what it’s really like to become an overnight star, her celebrity crushes, and why the Britney’s and the Lindsay’s of Hollywood deserve a break.
On fame:
“It is a crazy and completely insane business. I’ll go to an event wearing some designer gown and tens of thousands of dollars in jewels that were lent to me for the night, and I’ll walk around and meet people who I always thought were such a big deal…Stars really are like anyone else. At the end of the day, Brad Pitt poops — as handsome as he may be–and so does Angelina Jolie. I’m still baffled by how odd this job is.”
On Hollywood’s “bad girls”:
“I think some people who bash on the girls in Hollywood who are struggling with addiction or going into rehab aren’t being totally fair; it’s not solely their fault. When you don’t have someone to model yourself after, you’re going to make mistakes. There’s no one there to tell them what’s right or wrong or who is a positive example.”
On her celebrity childhood crushes:
“As a kid, I had a huge crush on Leonardo DiCaprio and, oh my gosh, Justin Timberlake. They were the two I can really think of just being completely in love with.”
allie is wired

Blake Lively @ Launch of the Tiffany & Co. 2008 Blue Book Collection in New York City, October 27

celebutopia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->