Blake Lively (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

I love her style at the moment, especially her event style. She comes across so well in that Nylon TV interview too - just like someone you want to be friends with.

:buzz::buzz::buzz:

On December 5 Blake will host SNL with musical guest Rihanna! :D
Event though SNL isn't that good anymore,
I'm really excited for her ^_^:heart:

AH! She's hosting SNL next weekend? that's so exciting for her! YAY can't wait!

Oh, SNL is good news! I hope we'll see more varied acting from Blake on SNL. A lot of people think she can only do one type of character, and I hope she proves them wrong!

oh my goodness :woot:

wow, good for her, she sure is moving up in the world!

I can see Blake being very successful in comparison to the rest of the GG lot.

Yeah... it's pretty much being handed to her. Me thinks Blake is being groomed to be next tall, blonde actress....

Hopefully she won't do anything to screw it up like release an album:shock:

^ i very much agree!

and THIS. :lol:

Hopefully she won't do anything to screw it up like release an album:shock:

I'm pretty sure that Blake is much smarter than that, she's been meeting with Harvey Weinstein non? Her movie choices have been good too - serious roles, movies with star studded casts, likely to be critical successes.

And even fashion-wise, her affiliations have been much more mature than (cough, other GG starlet's recent disasters cough) with her choices in Chanel, Versace and of course the inevitable Machesa.

Definitely seems like she's going to be groomed to be the next hollywood bombshell, and she could very well succeed too.

I thought she was great in The Private Lives of Pippa Lee. A very different role for her (the clothes for a start!). I think she's very beautiful and down to earth. It hasn't affected her and I hope it never does. She seems lovely!

^ Saturday Night Live on NBC-TV...:wink: I'll watch because she is hosting- but that show is amazing- some of the most painfully pathetic comedy routines I've ever seen!! It is so hard to believe these are the best writers they can find...I really expected it to be cancelled years ago...:shock:

^ Oh, not dumb at all! SNL has become shorthand for the show, which has been on for something like 97 years now... :innocent:

I thought she was great in The Private Lives of Pippa Lee. A very different role for her (the clothes for a start!). I think she's very beautiful and down to earth. It hasn't affected her and I hope it never does. She seems lovely!

I agree, in every interview, she seems so down to earth, funny, and lovely. I guess that's why I really want her to do well as a serious actress, someone known for her career and great personality rather than being just another "hot blonde" or going to a bunch of events and parties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->