Blonde hair/brown eyed models

Islandili

Reaction score
I can't really think of anyone else than Sigrid with this hair/eye color combination and it's really becoming my favourite.:flower:

So, here we go.:heart:

Sigrid

her tfs thread

I love the combination brown eyes/blonde hair. I think it's so much more appealing, misterious, and unusual specially when all you see is blonde, blue/green eyed models alllllll the time.

here's Bridget Hall
bhfashion115.jpg

bhswim40.jpg

bhswim61.jpg

source: pics above from kmmod.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that haircolour/eyecolour combination a lot too. I think all haircolour/eyecolour combinations are beautiful but that is my #1 fave. One model that has is Lara Stone I can't think of any other right now.

i have bleach blonde hair and really dark brown eyes, so i like this combination, i think it looks special and unique.
Sigrid is the most gorgeous example :D

Islandili, 'tfs thread' is an invalid credit as tfs does not own any images, please credit your images properly otherwise they will have to be removed.

I have blonde hair and brown eyes too. It's funny I never realized this was 'special' until I was in high school and I was the only person to have brown eyes in my whole class where we were twenty people and most were blonde. And I recently read a report about skin cancer and noticed the light hair with dark eyes type isn't included in any of those typecasts. I always wanted to have green eyes, but I've come to appreciate having this rare combination recently.

Keke Lindgard has very beautiful brown eyes and an awesome hair color. Bridget Hall does, too. I love how hair hair always has this sunkissed look.

This is my favorite combination :wub: Natasha Poly is blonde with brown eyes :heart: She looks amazing.
00320m.jpg

style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->