The Blonde Hair Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber Heard

ahtlfan.jpg

ahontd.jpg

tlfan, ohnotheydidnt

I've been neglecting this thread a little bit! Love Amber Heard's hair, she is just stunning too so it helps! I've seen her with dark hair as well, but definitely prefer her blonde :smile:

My own roots are coming in more and more.. so hopefully I'll get them done sooooon. Pretty satisfied with the colour overall, though I have been thinking about going lighter at times.. so indecisive haha.

i prefer Amber as a blonde too. as long as she is not bleached out like an onion :rofl:

i know! i go back and forth on what i want too but i try to roughly stick to what i was going for at first. of course things change along the way depending on what i feel looks best on me or what is best for my hair. i just don't want to get sidetracked in all these different directions :wacko:

i'm so poor with Xmas coming up :lol: i think i will just do a light brown/dark blonde root touch up this month and continue with more highlights in January

they are actually trying to make us dress up at my work place, ugh! :yuk: anything goes for hair though so one of these days i'm gonna show up with lavender Care Bear colored hair! you're probably the least nerdy Math genius out there :rofl:
Lavender Care Bear colored hair sounds awesome!! :rofl: Add Maryna's VS Care Bear wings to that and your look is perfect :P
Yes, I totally didn't fit in with the other Maths students. To them being fashionable means wearing band shirts and video game slogans on their hoodies to their tan corduroy pants and ugly sneakers :lol: Horrible.

i know! i go back and forth on what i want too but i try to roughly stick to what i was going for at first. of course things change along the way depending on what i feel looks best on me or what is best for my hair. i just don't want to get sidetracked in all these different directions :wacko:

i'm so poor with Xmas coming up :lol: i think i will just do a light brown/dark blonde root touch up this month and continue with more highlights in January

I'm so glad you're so indecisive about your hair also because I was really afraid to admit I already overdyed my blonde streaks :lol: I wasn't patient enough and couldn't just leave my hair looking gross with that orange mess in there, so I dyed the streaks pink. I have exams at University coming up and won't have time to do the second part of bleaching anyway. Plus, I really feel like having my hair cut since it's such an awkward length at the moment so I suppose it makes more sense to have it chopped first.

Here's pics of my bleached streaks and with the reddish-pink dye in it:

st832176.jpg
st832186.jpg

my pics

My hair looks a bit darker in the pic than it really is. :wink:

i would totally rock Maryna's wings! and bap people in the head :rofl:
i'm actually skipping my Math class today :lol: it's a book review for the final so i don't even need to be there

it looks good! its deep and vibrant enough to show up ^_^ you didn't need to re-bleach after all unless it's for the lighter cotton candy shades later on
what kind of hair cut are you going to get? finding good lighting for hair color to show up correctly drives me craycray :wacko:

i want to get my roots done before i have jury duty towards the middle-end of the month. i've been a juror before so this aint anything new to me :P
and Xmas, we're taking family photos for sure

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone! greetings from Toronto!
to: teenagexvanity,
I'm currently looking for a place in Toronto who will do all over blonde balayage highlights. I would rather not go to Holt renfrew unless it is the only place I can find that does all over/full head balayage highlights (so far its the only one I can find that does)
I saw an old post you made about how you heard about a stylist who is the it girl to go to for blonde.
I'm guessing you mean the ritzy place is in Yorkdale, but what is the Salons name/stylists name? Website?
I would really like to check this place out since i live in the downtown area and would like to go blonde again...was many years ago, looked great and its time again:smile: If you can, would you please let me know what the name of the salon is? Their website? I'd really like to check them out.
Hope to hear from you,
Thanks! :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was brave today and finally managed to convince myself that I'm way better off without those dead bleached strands that once used to be my hair. I had it all cut off and it feels so good to finally have my natural color back. Not going to mess with it again, ever (well...for now).

fotoam26102010um02144.jpg
fotoam26102010um02145.jpg

my pics

^ the cut & color is cute diesanni ^_^

Elle's just a baby but she's got beautiful hair
Elle Fanning

efontd.jpg

efontd02.jpg

efontd03.jpg

ohnotheydidnt (3)

Hey everyone! greetings from Toronto!
to: teenagexvanity,
I'm currently looking for a place in Toronto who will do all over blonde balayage highlights. I would rather not go to Holt renfrew unless it is the only place I can find that does all over/full head balayage highlights (so far its the only one I can find that does)
I saw an old post you made about how you heard about a stylist who is the it girl to go to for blonde.
I'm guessing you mean the ritzy place is in Yorkdale, but what is the Salons name/stylists name? Website?
I would really like to check this place out since i live in the downtown area and would like to go blonde again...was many years ago, looked great and its time again:smile: If you can, would you please let me know what the name of the salon is? Their website? I'd really like to check them out.
Hope to hear from you,
Thanks! :smile:

I THINK it was Taz Hair and the stylist is Susan but I need to double check for you! I will ask my cousin tonight :smile:

I got tired of all my small-ish streaks and decided to dye over them and start all over with bleaching other much bigger parts of my hair :innocent: I'm surprised by how well it went this time around. I used vol. 30 bleach and after a development time of about 45 minutes my hair was already very blond, so I rinsed my hair and put in Stargazer Violet Hair Dye. Apparently my hair still wasn't light enough to make the lilac work but instead the violet shade took out all the red/orange in my hair and now the streaks are most beautiful shade of blonde. I'm considering dying all of my hair now because the blond looks so nice but obviously looks ridiculous with the rest of my hair wich is still a very dark almost black purple :rofl:

Never thought I'd become such a bleaching pro so quickly, I'm so proud of myself B:(rofl:

st832289.jpg
st832295.jpg

first pic in artificial light, second pic with cam flash light

I think it looks really great considering my hair was pitch black before and I only used vol. 30 bleach.

I was so embarassed leaving the house with my hair like this today but I didn't have time to dye it purple this morning. But surprisingly I had quite a few people copliment me on my hair today :rofl: And then the first thing I saw when I got online was this editorial...Maybe this black / blonde thing will become some sort of a new trend :lol:

psylocke the blonde looks amazing!:woot: and when I think it's your first attempt..and at home..well I'm really impressed!! :heart:
You're a natural at it, don't waste your money on hair salons!:D

psylocke the blonde looks amazing!:woot: and when I think it's your first attempt..and at home..well I'm really impressed!! :heart:
You're a natural at it, don't waste your money on hair salons!:D
Thanks! I'm probably still capable of turning this into a catastrophe if I did my whole hair :lol: But for doing highlights and streaks and such my skills will do. I always get funny looks from the hairdressers when telling them what I want to have done to my hair anyway so I'm not a fan. Hairdressers are so boring :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->