Blugirl F/W 09.10 Milan

This is like Valentino's younger and cuter sister! I really like it! The white coats at the beginning are so flattering on those girls, and thyre kinda age-appropriate for anyone. Chic but in a very young and hip kinda way.

very milan, very blugirl. Not really my taste but i understand if anybody likes it. I like just navy look with glitter skirt.

forever 21 will copy this like hell ..........it has that look which resonates with girls

IA. :innocent:

I like this collection though, it's really fun and sweet without being ridiculous. (Moschino Cheap and Chic, I'm looking at you :ninja:)

It's all very nice, and I'm sure I'd wear a lot of it, but it just isn't exciting me.

I always love Blugirl, and Blumarine as well. It's just pretty to death, pure girliness, but without looking cheesy. Anyway the background it is really too dark!

it's so girly and cute! lovely as always. so fun!

as long as they get another model for their ads which represents the brand's aesthetics well, they should be set.

I feel like I have seen this before but I kinda love it. It definetly is very fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->