Blumarine Resort 2025 Milan

This collection was designed by the in-house team, but Brognano's Y2K influence is abundant here.

The Forever 21 circa 2010s is strong with this one.

The styling and photography are tragic.

18_BLUMARINE-RESORT-2025.jpg

This is very Katie Grand's Miu Miu!!!! I'm loving it
Give me a cute tote bag in those boots' fabric please~

I like those beaded fringe boots!
When I saw that tiara with the slip in Look 3, I immediately thought of Saint Laurent Spring 2016 from Hedi

20_BLUMARINE-RESORT-2025.jpg03_BLUMARINE-RESORT-2025.jpg17_BLUMARINE-RESORT-2025.jpg

I also like Look 17's silk robes with the rhinestone back, they look super fun, just wish the robes were a bit longer as a coat or shorter as a jacket, so you can wear them out in the streets
This brand has a trashy hooker y2k look done by gen z feminist, and I got that from these images, quite happy with the studio team

Marc Jacobs HEAVEN wish they are this soft, sl*tty and sexy!

Those boots are a knockout.

Great slip dresses and I like the styling but the photography doesn’t highlight the narrative they were going for. It’s very department store.
Seems the studio team has more range than Brognano while reverting back to his aesthetic.
The robes though, remind me of the brand Bebe in the early 2000s. They could have done more with that to elevate them in terms of textile and design.

This is the best « by the studio » collection I have seen so far lately.
Yes, it’s a bit cheap in the execution but I think the spirit of Blumarine is there and the pieces are displayed in a much more appealing way than what we have seen from brands with more money (Versace).
One idea, they should hire Olympia Le Tan to be their Creative Director~
Mimi Wade, a London/ LA designer is also part of that world~
That would be great! Olympia Le Tan is totally in the spirit of that…
No, better as Patou is trying to be that, she might just be the CD there.

If I was a party girlie I would snatch the slips and boots up too. But im not. Could have been worse and as Lola mentioned its in keeping with the house codes.

If your going to do a semi lingerie ad , at least have models with regular boobs not pancakes for t!ts

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->