Givenchy Resort 2025 Paris

The thumbnail of this also swayed me to like it, then I saw the poorly applied white lining and shorts, when I though it was a skirt...

The burgundy coat is pretty nice, but that's really it. There was potential with the women's wear here, but because they wanted men's here as well the focus became lost.

It’s a shame they showed menswear and womenswear together then! And totally makes sense it was done by two different people (menswear is quite bad tbh).

I always hate mixed presentations, but in this case, it didn’t make a favor to Susanna Venegas. I’m sure she could’ve shone much more had she done it all by herself.

I think there’s a hidden gem at Givenchy and I’m sure we will see more of her in the future.

how many seasons is she gonna hide? shes had plenty of opportunities.

The thumbnail of this also swayed me to like it, then I saw the poorly applied white lining and shorts, when I though it was a skirt...

The burgundy coat is pretty nice, but that's really it. There was potential with the women's wear here, but because they wanted men's here as well the focus became lost.
That lining is ok for a student who is learning to sew...but for Givenchy that should be punishable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->