Bone structure

I love Freja's bone structure.
Like it was said in the first post, Mischa Barton has a really beautiful bone structure too.

Other models:
David Gandy, Natasha Poly, Kate Moss and Lasse Pedersen.

Hanne's structure is out of this world. I've never seen such strange, well-defined and beautiful jawline. Her pout is way too yummy :blush:

I think Abbey Lee has nice structure too. It makes her look so child-like

I agree about Hanne-Gaby Odiele and Iekeliene Stange. Also, I'd add Magdalena Frackowiak, Iris Strubegger, Valerija Kelava, Katrin Thormann and Edita Vilkeviciute.

well i wanted to share this :

i like her bone structure, even she is a lot fuller than models
what do you thinik ?

russiangirl2k.jpg

These two are my favorites:

Bianca Balti and Jon Kortajarena

fanpix, terra, bianca's tfs forum

^ They have flawless bone structure.
My ideal is Natasha Poly :wub:
Dolce+and+Gabbana+Fall+2010+show+Women+Management+New+York+City+Blog+Natasha+Poly+4.jpg

womenmanagement.blogspot.com

I really love Magdalena's bone structure.

Photo Credit: pichaus.com

Last edited by a moderator:
^ What a beautiful picture of Magdalena.

The most perfect bone structure for me is Nadja Auermann, Daria Werbowy, Raquel Zimmermann, Sasha Pivovarova, Mariacarla Boscono, Carmen Kass, Sessilee Lopez and Anna Jagodzinska. Slightly below them I would put Tanya D, Olga Sherer, Eugenia Volodina, Kasia Struss and Freja Beha Erichsen.
Louise Peterson has such unusual and interesting face! She has always reminded me of Poly in a less mainstream looking but better way. I find Poly's cheekbones too hollow and dominating on her small face and weak jaw.

Obviously she's not a model but Tilda Swinton has excellent bone structure, which is probably why fashion loves her. Also, models from the 40s and 50s like Carment Dell Orefice, Lisa Fonssagrives, Suzy Parker and Dovina had great bone structure -- they had to, the standards of those times were a lot more demanding and unforgiving.

Anja Rubik also has very good bone structure though her jaw is assymetrical, I love her cheekbones

Not a model but Cate Blanchett has one of the best bone structures in my opinion.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley also has one of the most striking bone structures. Her eye sockets are so deep, with strong cheekbones and jawline. Not to mention, although not a bone, her lips are just gorgeous and natural.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Len84
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->