Juliane Grüner

myran

Reaction score
Love this new face at Scoop Copenhagen.

I just saw these digitals yesterday, don't know anything about her, but I think she has a great look. Strong bone structure and nice proportions.

Height: 177cm, Hips: 86cm (scoopmodels)

Attachments

• Bild07.jpg
    Bild07.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Bild06.jpg
    Bild06.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 60
  • Bild05.jpg
    Bild05.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Bild03.jpg
    Bild03.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 64
Her profile reminds me of Ymre, can you see it?

(I don't think they really look alike though)

scoopmodels.com

Woah :shock: The Ymre-resemblance is undeniable! Not exactly my type of girl but promising is certainly the right attribute for this one.

She finally has some first tests up. They're not that exciting, too lazy to post more, but she looks great! I also heard that she's really young, like 14 or 15, so it'll probably be slow development for a while longer...

scoopmodels.com

She has Prada written all over here, I think she's absolutely stunning! Amazing profile, great eyebrows, and gorgeous coloring :heart:

That first shot on that last picture post is stunning. I'm short of words.

Really striking and intense! :woot:

Can't wait to see her with a softer styling though, for comparison.

CFW Opening Show FW11

copenhagenfashionweek.com

She is the best I've seen in a LONG time. Jaw-dropping gorgeous :shock::heart:

:shock: I've been keeping my eyes peeled for Juliane since this thread was opened up and I'm literally astounded at how much her potential has unfurled ever since. She looks arresting on the runway, and yet classic enough not to draw the attention away from the garments. I'm completely lovestruck.

She is gorgeous but I think she looks kind of "old". Does anyone know her age?

Like an old-pro maybe. Otherwise, I have no idea what you're talking about...:wink: Seriously though, I think she looks to be a teenager or in her early 20s at the most?

I am personally glad to see the shift away from the baby/doll faced pre-pubsecent looking models who dominated this industry in recent years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am personally glad to see the shift away from the baby/doll faced pre-pubsecent looking models who dominated this industry in recent years.

Me too, that why I put the old in quotes, because she obviously isn't. Although I believe that she not a teenager anymore.

^^ She's only 15, actually. I wish she was a bit older.

wow i like this girl :shock: she does look like Ymre but just abit more aquiline, and mature. she'd look fabulous in a Meisel editorial.

Karen by Simonsen AW11 Copenhagen

CPH Vision Press Show Copenhagen

copenhagenfashionweek

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->