Boss S/S 2021 Milan

A collection like this doesn't need runway presentation. They probably do it to elevate the brand's status. There was a time when Boss wanted to be a luxury house but it was a fail. It lacks the hf aspect.

Do they really need a "designer" to launch another generic collection of clothes?

It's just marketing. They're trying to give themselves a fashion-y veneer but they are clearly failing to get it right.
It's the same problem Zegna went through with Pilati, when there was a huge disconnect between Stefano's shows and the offer in their store, which is high-quality but kind of no-brainer formalwear (and, I'm sorry, I've always thought of Hugo Boss as Zegna's loser little brother).
They simply don't have the customers to understand and buy these clothes, and the WW is a total waste.

The first section is just picking up Kim Jones' crumbs, but that garish mint color takes the cake.

I love the colour pallette and how functional the collection is. They know their client who is a little more reserved yet still well traveled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->