Bottega Veneta F/W 05.06 : Christy Turlington

Reaction score
Hi everyone!,

Just came across the Bottega Veneta website www.bottegaveneta.com and their latest campaign is so beautiful! Can't find any contact info though although it is owned by the Gucci Group.

Would anyone know where I might be able to get some advertising materials/catalogs of this specific campaign?

broadwaymiracle said:
Hi everyone!,

Just came across the Bottega Veneta website www.bottegaveneta.com and their latest campaign is so beautiful! Can't find any contact info though although it is owned by the Gucci Group.

Would anyone know where I might be able to get some advertising materials/catalogs of this specific campaign?

the only place i know it could post some pictures from that campaign in a future is www.bwgreyscale.com , they have ads from every designer and several seasons, aswell as editorials :flower:

That IS gorgeous! Ah Christy, so, good to see her in ads again...

aah yes Christy is great in those ads.

moved, we have a section for ad campaigns:flower:

anna karina said:
moved, we have a section for ad campaigns:flower:

Hi anna!,

I'm not quite sure what you mean above. Wasn't this thread originally posited in the "ad campaigns" section?^_^

Christy Turlington for Bottega Veneta

Hi everyone!,

Christy Turlington looks spectacular as always for the new Bottega Veneta campaign www.bottegaveneta.com

Does anyone know where I could get some print materials such as catalogs etc. of this campaign?

absolutely not. it was in designers & collections:wink:

Im afraid i dont know where you can get a catalogue etc but have you seen these?
Click to enlarge

She looks incredible i think!!:flower:

anna karina said:
absolutely not. it was in designers & collections:wink:
two threads on the same subject ... whatever.

broadwaymiracle said:
Hi everyone!,

Christy Turlington looks spectacular as always for the new Bottega Veneta campaign www.bottegaveneta.com

Does anyone know where I could get some print materials such as catalogs etc. of this campaign?

you can get a bottega catalog at any store, but they feature pics of the runway show, not the ad campaigns. :flower:

total elegance- well chosen to represent the brand- and good to see ahe's bak (always my fave supermodel)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->