Bottega Veneta Resort 2010

fierceboi

Reaction score
Structure meets ease at Bottega Veneta, as Tomas Maier moves in a new direction for cruise. Taking a cue from men’s wear, Maier references classic Neapolitan tailoring juxtaposed with a sporty element, and the results are always sharp and luxurious.

Source: WWD

Attachments

• bottega_resort01.jpg
    bottega_resort01.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 15
  • bottega_resort02.jpg
    bottega_resort02.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 14
  • bottega_resort03.jpg
    bottega_resort03.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 15
  • bottega_resort04.jpg
    bottega_resort04.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 27
  • bottega_resort05.jpg
    bottega_resort05.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 23
fierce blazers, very simple as always but i'm unsure about the pants on Chanel...

totally in love with look #4 tho!

I'm not liking this at all. Slouchy oversized t-shirts, shrunken leather jackets and skinny pants from Bottega Veneta? :blink:

No. Just no.

Pretty and cute, but its been done a million times. Girls all over the place dress like this. I like the last look though (Who is that model?)

disappointing. the collection seems off. although i like the colours a lot.

i like it! because it will balance the very neutral palette of SS. the colours look delicious! i'd love to see more

I know it's not ground-breaking, but I really enjoy it. The last one especially is cute. I would wear all of these. I just wish it had a little more "oomph."

This looks more like Frida Giannini for Gucci than it does Tomas Maier for Bottega Veneta...

This is really bad.

i like this because you can clearly see the process at work here. it's like they took those shoes and those bags -- which will sell like little four figure hotcakes -- and decided to put a presentation on around it.

i like that they stepped out of bottega veneta's comfort zone a little with this collection. they need to explore this more downtown vibe after that purely opulent collection for fall.

00340m.jpg

style.com

^is that from the Cruise 2010 collection mikeijames ? it looks nothing like the other images :unsure:

^is that from the Cruise 2010 collection mikeijames ? it looks nothing like the other images :unsure:

it is. my post talked about how this downtown-y resort collection stands as a perfect foil to the amazingly uptown fall collection. :flower:

^ This is very strange ... resort last year was quite lovely. The printed leather was especially nice in person.

It really looks like a very simple fall collection ... the heavy scarves, jackets, and colors certainly don't speak of warm weather. The only thing I can think of is that Bottega often doesn't look like much in photos & has to be seen in person :huh: I am really mystified by this ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"