Bottega Veneta S/S 06

I like it, except for the Hilfiger stripes going on with the menswear.

there is something about this whole thing that really appeals to me...
as an american raised by europeans....
both the american and european influences really speak to me...

i can't say i like the menswear (with the exception of that perfectly cut blue suit)...
but the womenswear is very pretty....
along the lines of ralph lauren or michael kors...
but with a different level of sophistication...

this is not unlike the last bottega that i liked as well...

if only we could get an american designer to do american looks this well...
:rolleyes:...:innocent:

The last dress in post 10 is very pretty. I love that colour, and the shape. It's the only thing I really like, though.

Edit: After looking at it a bit more, I've decided I like a lot more of the solid colour dresses... I don't like any of the ones with those coloured stripes.

Last edited by a moderator:
beautiful :heart:!
menswear is a bit... :doh: but the womenswear is great!

thanks a lot for posting!
i really love this collection, as i was impressed with his previous work, only the color palette this timie is a bit too boring.....

i usually have a soft spot for bottega venetta but this just looks too preppy and too beige for my liking. I like how the collection progresses in a coherent way though....it all flows well together.

some of the dresses are alright but it mostly looks like it was designed for the type of women who attend polo matches.

I like the two leather jackets in the first post, as for the others, I am really not enthusiastic. Are there really lots of people who care about BV's clothes? At least I never do. As for the bags of this collection, I think they are really bad. I don't find any single bag that looks new or interesting, particularly if you compare them with bags of last two seasons.

Bottega Veneta is really loosing its attraction to me. They even use Christy Turlington in their ad now, so mainstream, so high-profile.

Wow, I love most of it. Not a big fan of the red corsets, but the rest of it is beautiful.

a little blah. i've been a major bottega fan for the last thress seasons and this simply fails to impress. the leather looks - well cheap (especiaqlly the belts) and woven leather jackets will always be tacky! the womens dresses remind me of ralph lauren of years ago. whatver happened to understated luxe?

I like this one, but overall I'm not impressed.

00050m.jpg

source: {style.com}

I like most of it! brown is my favourite colour :flower:

I like the narrow brown belts much ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"