Lumiere June 2011

OK! 06 June 2011

Total DVD Russia June 2011

Us Weekly 06 June 2011

Elle Russia June 2011
Total Film June 2011

Looking hot as always :heart:
Posted via Mobile Device

Thu, 08 September 2011 Leona Lewis: 'GQ' Men of the Year Awards with Bradley Cooper!

leona-lewis-gq-bradley-cooper.jpg

Justjared

he's looking better and better to me :wink:

Bradley Cooper for British GQ … International Man of the Year 2011 … Photographed by Ben Watts

HQ (click twice to make bigger)

benwattsphoto

he's looking better and better to me :wink:

Bradley Cooper for British GQ … International Man of the Year 2011 … Photographed by Ben Watts

HQ (click twice to make bigger)

benwattsphoto
meaowww he is fineeee :heart:

Tue, 13 September 2011 Bradley Cooper: U.S. Open With Ron Rifkin

Bradley Cooper sits next to Ron Rifkin during the U.S. Open men’s final on Monday (September 12) at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Queens, New York.
bradley-cooper-us-open.jpg

The two actors, who co-starred in Alias with Jennifer Garner, watched Novak Djokovic beat Rafael Nadal to win the title.
justjared

Mon, 10 October 2011 Bradley Cooper Braves the Rain

Bradley Cooper puts his hood down as he walks on the set of his new film The Silver Linings Playbook on Wednesday (October 7) in Upper Darby, Penn.
bradley-cooper-filming-penn.jpg

The 36-year-old actor prepped for the rainy day - he wore a garbage bag over his sweatsuit to keep dry!

Here’s a synopsis of the flick, which also stars Jennifer Lawrence and Robert De Niro: After spending four years in a mental institution, a former teacher moves back in with his mother and tries to reconcile with his ex-wife.

Look out for The Silver Linings Playbook in 2013!
justjared

Sat, 22 October 2011 Bradley Cooper Set to Star in 'U.N.C.L.E.'?

Bradley Cooper takes a lunch break on the set of The Silver Linings Playbook on Thursday (October 20) in Upper Darby, Pa.
bradley-cooper-lunch-silver-linings.jpg

The 36-year-old actor is reportedly the front runner to play the lead in Steven Soderbergh’s U.N.C.L.E.

Bradley “currently has an offer to play Napoleon Solo, and the opportunity to work with Soderbergh is one that Cooper is likely to accept,” Variety reports.

The trade adds that Bradley would start work on U.N.C.L.E. after he wraps up production on Paradise Lost, which he’s filming after The Silver Linings Playbook.
JUSTJARED

Wed, 16 November 2011 Bradley Cooper: People's Sexiest Man Alive!

People has crowned Bradley Cooper the sexiest man alive for 2011!
bradley-cooper-sexiest.jpg

The 36-year-old Hangover star shared that the first thing he thought when he learned the news was, “My mother is going to be so happy.” Aww!

“I think it’s really cool that a guy who doesn’t look like a model can have this [title],” Bradley added. “I think I’m a decent-looking guy. Sometimes I can look great, and other times I look horrifying.”

Bradley is in good company - past celebs honored with the Sexiest Men Alive distinction include Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Johnny Depp, and Ryan Reynolds.

WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE as the Sexiest Man Alive this year?
Justjared

He deserves it but they could have put a better photo of him...

Sat, 19 November 2011 Bradley Cooper & Jennifer Lawrence: 'Silver' Set in Philly

Bradley Cooper makes a run for it while shooting his latest project, The Silver Linings Playbook, on Friday (November 18) in Philadelphia, Pa.
bradley-cooper-jennifer-lawrence-silver-night-shoot.jpg

The 36-year-old actor was joined at the night shoot by co-star Jennifer Lawrence, who was spotted carrying a baby around the set.

Ryan Gosling fans, who didn’t agree with People’s choice to crown Bradley as this year’s Sexiest Man Alive, recently staged a small protest outside the mag’s NYC offices.

The dozen or so upset fans braved the rainy weather to stand outside wearing masks bearing Ryan’s face - there’s even an online petition asking People to admit its “huge mistake”!
Justjared

Sat, 26 November 2011 Bradley Cooper: Thanksgiving Day Stroll

Bradley Cooper listens to some tunes as he walks around the Tribeca neighborhood of New York City on Thursday (November 24).
bradley-cooper-thanksgiving-stroll.jpg

The 36-year-old actor and People’s 2011 sexiest man alive went for a solo stroll on Thanksgiving day!

Bradley is currently filming his latest movie The Silver Linings Playbook in Philadelphia with his co-star Jennifer Lawrence. For his Thanksgiving walk, Bradley showed his love for Philly with a Philadelphia Eagles baseball cap!

The Silver Linings Playbook is set to be released in November of 2012.
Like Just Jared on Facebook
justjared

Tue, 29 November 2011 Bradley Cooper: Out and About in Paris!

Bradley Cooper makes his way out of the Plaza Athenee Hotel on Monday (November 28) in Paris, France.
bradley-cooper-out-and-about-in-paris.jpg

The 36-year-old actor and People’s 2011 sexiest man alive is in town to promote the DVD release of The Hangover Part II and will be interviewed on Nikos Aliagas‘ radio show later in the week.

Earlier in the day, Bradley was spotted sightseeing with a group of friends and riding a Vespa as he made his way to a local gym.

FYI: Bradley is wearing a Superdry jacket.

20+ pictures inside of Bradley Cooper out and about in Paris…
justjared

With Mélanie Laurent :

http://i41.***********/u/f41/11/11/02/14/bradle10.jpg
http://i41.***********/u/f41/11/11/02/14/melani10.jpg
http://i41.***********/u/f41/11/11/02/14/bradle11.jpg
juicy.tuxboard.com

Bradley Cooper interviewed on Nikos Aliagas' radio show - November 30, 2011

EGVrd.jpg
qaJtu.jpg

TVMAG.LEFIGARO.FR

Interview (in French)

Users who are viewing this thread