Bradley Cooper

Sun, 01 May 2011 Scarlett Johansson - White House Correspondents' Dinner

Scarlett Johansson attends the White House Correspondents’ Dinner party at the Washington Hilton on Saturday (April 30) in Washington, D.C.
scarlett-johansson-white-house-correspondents-dinner.jpg

The 26-year-old actress debuted her brand-new red hair and wore a Chopard diamond Riviera necklace - she was accompanied by her twin brother, Hunter Johansson.

Scarlett then headed to the Bloomberg and Vanity Fair cocktail reception following the dinner and met up with Bradley Cooper.

Scarlett and Bradley were co-stars in the romantic comedy, He’s Just Not That Into You.
justjared

Its a real shame he did not get the part in The GReat Gatsby I thought it was a real good fit for him.

By the way the sequel to the Hangover is getting really hammered by the critics.

Tue, 03 May 2011 Bradley Cooper & Joshua Jackson - MET Ball 2011

Bradley Cooper brings his mom, Gloria, to the MET Ball held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday (May 2) in New York City.
bradley-cooper-joshua-jackson-met-ball-2011.jpg

The 36-year-old actor was also joined by Joshua Jackson who arrived at the star-studded event with Diane Kruger.

Bradley wore a slim fit one button shawl collar tuxedo by Louis Vuitton while Joshua opted for a Dior tuxedo at the event.

The Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrates the opening of the “Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty” exhibition, featuring the late designer’s iconic work.

justjared

Thu, 12 May 2011 Bradley Cooper & Zach Galifianakis Cover 'EW'

Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, and Zach Galifianakis cover Entertainment Weekly’s latest issue, on newsstands Friday (May 13).
zach-galifianakis-hangover-ew-cover.jpg

Here’s what the stars of The Hangover Part II had to share:

Zach, on still not used to being famous: “I don’t think I ever will be. In my mind I think it’s funny not to be at peace with it. But it’s strange. When a movie is really big like this, people perceive you as the character. It’s like, would you go up to the guy who played the Scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz and go, ‘You ain’t a scarecrow?!’ It’s a f—ing movie!”

Bradley, on how the Bill Clinton cameo rumors began: “That’s a simple explanation: Clinton was coming to Bangkok to give a speech, and we were honored enough to have dinner with him afterward. Somebody saw the guys from The Hangover with Bill Clinton and it just became this whole thing.”

For more from the guys of The Hangover Part II, visit EW.com!

Bigger pic inside…
justjared

Fri, 20 May 2011 Kristen Bell: Monkey Madness at 'Hangover Part II' Premie

Kristen Bell kisses Crystal the monkey at the premiere of The Hangover Part II on Thursday (May 19) at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles.
kristen-bell-hangover-part-2-premiere.jpg

The 30-year-old actress paired her J. Mendel dress with Brian Atwood shoes and posed with one of the film’s stars, Crystal, who stole the show when she arrived in a pink dress and pearl necklace!

Also pictured on the Axe Excite-sponsored carpet: Kristen’s fiance Dax Shepard, Robert Downey Jr., and the Hangover gang Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis, Justin Bartha, and Ken Jeong.

The crew then headed over to the Thai-themed after party, where they toasted the film’s premiere with Tabasco Bloody Mary-inspired cocktails.

FYI: Dax is wearing the Diesel Zatiny 8Y3 jeans.

25+ pictures inside of Kristen Bell and the Hangover cast at the L.A. premiere
justjared

Fri, 20 May 2011 Kristen Bell: Monkey Madness at 'Hangover Part II' Premie

JUSTJARED

Wed, 25 May 2011 Olivia Wilde & Bradley Cooper: New Couple Alert?

Olivia Wilde and Bradley Cooper may be the newest hot Hollywood couple!
bradley-cooper-olivia-wilde.jpg

The 27-year-old Cowboys & Aliens actress and 36-year-old Hangover Part II actor, both newly single, were spotted together at the Hangover premiere after party held in New York City earlier this week.

“Olivia was Bradley’s date,” a partygoer told Life & Style. “He was always taking her hand or putting his hand on her lower back, it was really sweet. He took care of her all night.” The duo left together after the party.

DO YOU THINK Olivia and Bradley make a cute couple?
justjared

Bradley Cooper leaves Radio NRJ Studio in Paris on May 30, 2011
Bradley_Cooper_at_Radio_Show_in_Paris_580x435.jpg

Also, Bradley appeared on the Graham Norton Show with Ed Helms on May 27th:
I would post the whole episode, because it's hilarious, but it's in 5 parts.

BBC

Thu, 26 May 2011 Bradley Cooper Covers Esquire's Summer Issue

Bradley Cooper suits up for the cover of Esquire’s Summer Issue, on newsstands May 30.

Here’s what the 36-year-old Hangover star had to share with the mag:

On his other movie, Limitless: “Since [it] opened, my agent calls me every morning and asks, ‘Do you fell any different?’ And I’m like, ‘Nope. Do you feel any different?’”
bradley-cooper-esquire-summer-issue.jpg

On his mother, whom he brought to live with him in L.A. after his dad passed away: “I love having her. I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

Bradley also recalled coming across Leonardo DiCaprio when he used to work as a doorman in his twenties!

Bradley, who covered the graveyard shift at the Morgans Hotel in NYC, shared that he ferried Leo up to his room one evening and remembered thinking they were “worlds apart” - Titanic had just come out, while Bradley was enrolled at the Actors Studio.

For more of Bradley’s interview, check out Esquire.com!
justjared

Fri, 27 May 2011 Bradley Cooper Covers 'GQ Australia' June/July 2011

Bradley Cooper looks dapper in a suit on the cover of GQ Australia’s June/July issue.
bradley-cooper-gq-australia-june-july.jpg

Here’s what the 36-year-old Hangover star shared with the mag, which goes on sale May 30 in Australia:

On playing Eddie Morra in Limitless: “I think originally Heath Ledger wanted to do it. Then Shia LaBeouf was attached and then … well, I’m not quite sure, but the story goes he got Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps and that was that … When I heard that he fell out I just pleaded my case so I could at least have the meeting with Neil Burger, who was attached to direct.”

On his amibitions: “I just keep it really simple. I just want to get better. It’s all about the filmmaker - and that’s it … I want to be an actor who gets to work with these wonderful people. That’s it.”

On keeping his personal life private: “I just don’t talk about my private life. I’ll never do it, no matter whats written about me. Some things you just have to keep to yourself. I’ll talk about my personal past, family, and other stuff, but when you bring in other people, I feel there’s no reason for it.”

For more of Bradley Cooper, visit GQ.com.au!
justjared

^Really impressed that he is fluent in french! Thanks for posting.
I really wish though that he would do some more challanging work in terms of acting. I guess it's tough to find an ambitious project in Hollywood.

He is doing The Place Beyond the Pines with Ryan Gosling, directed by the same guy that did Blue Valentine, so that's promising. I think he's rumoured for Paradise Lost too and he's got plans to write and probably direct an adaptation of Hyperion so I suppose things are starting to move in a different direction for him. You sort of have to pay your dues do the other roles before you get to be picky or develop your own ideas, he's pretty much at that level now, which is exciting because I'd love to see him do something gritty and challenging.

You don't need to be fluent in French, but watch, be impressed and swoon a bit!

OMG Thanks for posting I think I just died :shock::heart::heart:
And I cant believe bradley and ryan will be in the same movie I think thats the best news ever and now I cant wait for this :flower:

He is doing The Place Beyond the Pines with Ryan Gosling, directed by the same guy that did Blue Valentine, so that's promising. I think he's rumoured for Paradise Lost too and he's got plans to write and probably direct an adaptation of Hyperion so I suppose things are starting to move in a different direction for him. You sort of have to pay your dues do the other roles before you get to be picky or develop your own ideas, he's pretty much at that level now, which is exciting because I'd love to see him do something gritty and challenging.

Thank you so much for the info. The Ryan Gosling project seems really exciting, I love Gosling and the choices he makes.

I was really bummed he did not get the Great Gatsby role I thought he would have been perfect for it, and with such a huge budget they could have used two big stars.

While I'm furious nobody remade Gatsby while Brad Pitt was the perfect age, I agree he would have been perfect. I have such an issue with Leo doing it. And with the fluent French thing, who knew? He's been at the tennis quite a bit too apparently

I knew he spoke french but damn, it's always a pleasure to listen to him when he does it! So adorable! Oh and he seems super nice, love this guy :crush:

He seems to be genuinly happy with his success and he seems to understand what a lucky position he is in. I really hope his next projects are a success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
limonjuices
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->