Bradley Cooper

I watched Failure to Launch again this afternoon. My goodness he was WAY hotter than Matthew McConnauhey on that movie! Justin Bartha was in it too so The Hangover was a reunion for Bradley and Justin.

Some stills of Bradley from Failure to Launch. He's so cute with the monkey:P

from allmoviephotos.com

watched 'the hangover' recently. funniest **** in ages.. hahaha. oh my... bradley was hot when he was wearing that all-black suit.

just yesterday i was watching another episode of season 5 of nip/tuck with glimpses of him.

Long hair/short hair/bald head. This dude is just plain hot.

movies.yahoo.com/wireimage

A few stills from his upcoming movie, Case 39

dvd-forum.at

Last edited by a moderator:
he looked so freaking hot in that all black suit in THE HANGOVER.
like, seriously i just did drool all the time when he was on scene (wich was a lot).

omg there is only one word to describe this man :smouldering

gahh!! he's so sexy! i really like him with dark hair

Bradley has an extensive tv resume in some really good shows a couple of which can be viewed online.

Kitchen Confidential is so so funny and all 13 episodes are up on Hulu. Bradley plays a chef and you get to see all the humorous situations that goes on in his restaurant. It also has John Cho from Harold and Kumar and Star Trek.

Kitchen Confidential episodes

He was also in Jack and Bobby. He plays at Teacher's assistant who ends up having an affair with an older female professor played by Christine Lahti. He is super hot in his scenes with her. Watching their relationship evolve is kinda sexy. All the episodes are on the WB's site but Bradley's first appearance is in the episode titled "A Man of Faith"

Jack and Bobby episodes

^Unfortunately, I can never watch hulu videos because they are not available in my country.

^Bummer. Bradley also appeared in a short-lived American remake of a British show called Touching Evil. A lot of the episodes are on youtube.

Haha. This is so funny! At first I thought the "reporter" was legit then I realized she has to be a comedian. She's on the set of Bradley's upcoming movie with Sandra Bullock- All about Steve. He has a great sense of humor. I can't believe he makes out with the "reporter":lol:

New York, I Love You video

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->