Bradley Cooper

article-1249552-0834B1DB000005DC-377_468x506.jpg

dailymail

Oops!

This thread hasn't been active for a while, so here are some other pictures...

Valentine's Day LA Premiere (February 8th 2010:(
Valentine+Day+Los+Angeles+Premiere+Arrivals+Gm4ySbg-K07l.jpg
Jessica+Biel+Los+Angeles+premiere+Valentine+FqzmoxCcKIYl.jpg
Premiere+New+Line+Cinema+Valentine+Day+Arrivals+JgnXYfUUgnCl.jpg
Premiere+New+Line+Cinema+Valentine+Day+Arrivals+sPZPW-LG5dtl.jpg
Premiere+New+Line+Cinema+Valentine+Day+Arrivals+wII5MFcQVp1l.jpg

Out and about in LA (January 28th 2010:(
Bradley+Cooper+walks+outside+new+house+later+r4mGATWj4Jfl.jpg

Golden Globes (January 17th 2010:(
67th+Annual+Golden+Globe+Awards+Arrivals+coOraLm5-TXl.jpg
Celebrities+Sign+Charity+Car+67th+Annual+Golden+sDHxUT34G4Rl.jpg
67th+Annual+Golden+Globe+Awards+Press+Room+IJfEPXue8Fml.jpg

Critics' Choice Awards (January 15th 2010:( :ninja:
15th+Annual+Critics+Choice+Movie+Awards+Press+vyUExWmqF_9l.jpg

zimbio

his makeup artist should be fired, look at that first pic Lola posted:shock:...or do you think that it's due to his beard?

He looks way hotter without the fake tan or whatever the hell is goin on at the valentines day premiere:ninja:
Otherwise hes still a hotbcoop:blush:

badley bradley your gorgous without this awful make up/tan - end this please !!

Hes the orangest person on Valentines day premiere and that close up with 2-toned face... To die for! :rofl: He really needs to get a better makeup artist.

Bradley Cooper Drops Out From Being A Spy

Bradley Cooper takes a walk outside of his home and then heads off to a meeting on Wednesday (February 24) in Los Angeles.
bradley-cooper-no-spy.jpg

It looks like the 35-year-old Hangover star will not be starring alongside Reese Witherspoon in a new spy comedy called This Means War.

According to EW, Twentieth Century Fox confirmed Bradley’s departure saying there were scheduling conflicts with the sequel to his hit comedy The Hangover.

10+ pictures inside of Bradley Cooper taking a stroll in his neighborhood…

justjared.buzznet.com

bradley-cooper-no-spy-01.jpg
bradley-cooper-no-spy-02.jpg
bradley-cooper-no-spy-03.jpg
bradley-cooper-no-spy-04.jpg
bradley-cooper-no-spy-05.jpg
bradley-cooper-no-spy-06.jpg
bradley-cooper-no-spy-07.jpg
bradley-cooper-no-spy-08.jpg
bradley-cooper-no-spy-09.jpg
bradley-cooper-no-spy-10.jpg

he's been filming with robert de niro in my city for the past 2 months! i was on my way to whole foods one day and passed by and we actually made eye contact. i'm pretty sure that means we're dating

hehehe

so im talking to this guy in one of my classes and i tell him about my tiny obsession with bradley cooper..... lo and behold he tells me: "oh is that the guy that played phil in the hangover? hes friends with my dad. he was over at my house yesterday. hes pretty chill"
what the heck!?!? i told him to track me down next time he's over so i can meet/stalk him! ahahahah
that was on my mind the entire week. ahah

Bradley Cooper Covers Details June 2010, Denies Jen Aniston Romance

Bradley Cooper is the smiling cover boy of the June/July 2010 issue of Details. Check out what the 35-year-old A-Team hunk had to share:
bradley-cooper-details-magazine-june-2010-cover.jpg

On people thinking he was a girl growing up: “I was in a coffee shop once and the waitress was like, ‘What do you want, Miss?’ I was 10 or 11— the worst age to have that happen. I had a jean jacket on and a Metallica pin. I thought I was really cool.”

On denying there ever was a romance with Jennifer Aniston: “I’m reading about me taking Jennifer Aniston to my Bel Air mansion”—he lived in a modest home in Venice, California, then; he has a bigger house in Los Angeles now—”and having a candlelit dinner, and I was like, ‘That’s crazy. Never happened.’ ” He says the next time he saw Aniston, who is a friend, he joked, “Hey, we should hang out—the other dates that we never had went so well.”

On seeing his pumped physique for the role in A-Team on screen: “ I was like, ‘This cannot be me— that’s the way I look? It was so f-ing surreal, ‘cause as a kid I only fantasized about looking that way. Remember Soloflex commercials? That was huge when I was a kid. It was like, ‘I wanna be the Soloflex guy. Mom, can we get the Soloflex?”

On dating Renee Zelleger: Bradley says he can’t talk about that — he’s strictly mum on the subject: “I just can’t” He was married to actress Jennifer Esposito for four months between 2006 and 2007, something he also won’t talk about in detail, although he has said, “it was an experience.”

More from the cover shoot and article at Details.com!

Pictured below: Bradley’s adorable rescue dog Charlotte!

justjared.buzznet.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xacli
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->