Brigitte Bardot #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you sure her ugliness now is not due to the fact that se's an evil racist facist bihatch.

i can't believe y'all can still look at her and think oh she used to be soooo pretty she was my idol. maybe she was sexy back in the day i can't deny that. but she has nothing inside her and looking at those pics makes me think well she's a pretty piece of plastic nothing more nothing less.

Originally posted by Sybarite@Oct 20 2004, 09:29 AM
Too bad that the magnificent Brigitte B. turned into that bitter racist homophobic right wing old b*tch.  :sick:  :cry:
[snapback]402571[/snapback]​
she did?? I haven't heard anything about her recently, so I'm curious, what makes you say that? :unsure:

I don't think she's a classic beauty. She's has more of a sultry bombshell look. Her face kind of reminds me of Vanessa Paradis's.

Great pics, Impossible Princess. I really like the 2nd one in your first post, and the picture of her on the beach that you just posted.

Mabli said:
I second that Chachka!

Love Bridgitte, :heart: absolutely gorgeous in her hayday,but now she's a walking advert for learning the effects of smoking and loving the sun... :doh:

I mean jeeze, give her a break (when it come to her apperance, not her politics - :sick: ) she was born in 1934 after all, how is she supposed to look?

I think she's gorgeous, original sex kitten, I watched the film le mepris last night, she was absolutely stunning in it, thanks for all the pics!

i prefer francine too because she's not somel racist homophobe who even banishes her own son and casts him off as scum and disgusting simply because he didn't turn out the way she wished.

Some pics more:

foto1.jpg
brigitte_bardot_11.jpg
foto7.jpg

Bardot was beautiful. Every woman wanted to look like her in the Sixties! I have a rare photo book on Brigitte, and the photos are gorgeous...you can just look at Brigitte forever. She had that appeal...I think the only one who is that sultry currently is Angelina Jolie. Just stunning, y'know?

I have read Bardot's biography, and she is not the nicest person in the world. I thought perhaps she was vain, but she was obviously very insecure - she attempted suicide three times. So that tells you that she had major problems. I have read that she and her son Nicholas have made amends, and she sees him and her granddaughters quite frequently.

As for her appearance...well, she is 70. However, she tanned in the sun way too much and it really wreaked havoc on her looks. But, hey, at least she was once one of the most beautiful women in the world back in the day.

I love France Gall, also.

And I had no idea Brigitte attempted suicide so many times....

does any one have a scan of the picture used in vanity fair(when david becham was on the cover)?

there goes the original guess girl! but now that someone mentions her as racist i lost all interest!!

I saw my first movie with her a while back... I normally don't like the more volumptous look in actresses, but she was a wonderful looking woman! Very sexy as previously said, but not as if she was even trying at all. The movie was considered a bit risque at the time too, so it's a little funny looking back now.
As for the racism thing, she's only a product of her time. She definitely was and isn't, the only one either. Just look at the very talented Lillian Gish, who made Birth of a Nation, which glorified the KKK. Sometimes we just have to say that, yes, they aren't right in that, but that we can still try to appreciate the good things that they have done. Otherwise, wouldn't be driving Fords, or wearing much of our clothing, or doing much else... Or Breakfast at Tiffany's either! :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Brigitte the icon

I LOOOOVEEEEEE Brigitte I have all of her pics and know everything about her. She is the Icon. absolutely number one! And just to add she was not 5'7' she was only 5'3' très pétite et parfaite.Perfectly proportioned.Love you Brigitte.:heart:

I agree, she resembles both vanessa paradis and claudia schieffer.
In some pictures (young brigitte with red hair) she also resembles cintia dicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->