Brittany Murphy R.I.P

Wasn't she engaged to Ashton at one time? That was sweet of him to write...

I have to say though that she was truly a respected actress that did some great projects over the years, even on stage as a teenager. She just lost her way recently...

^yea, they dated and got engaged after the movie Just Married but never got married.

:shock: just read it. i'm shocked.
2009 is not a good year; a lot of people died :(

RIP

How does a 32 year old die of a heart attack in the shower in the morning???

I just heard about it from my friend and came hear to see of someone had written about it. :cry: She was so great! Uptown girls is one of my favourite movies!

damn 2009 has been a harsh year for celebs. RIP Brittany. :(

Cardiac arrest can happen at any age. Many people have forms of heart disease and never know it until they go into arrest.

And, of course, it can be brought on by any number of outside influences. But we'll leave that to the coroner to determine.

Truly sad, and shocking, i thoguht she was a wonderful actress, and such a ball of energy all the time in interviews i seen of her. LOVED her in Girl, Interrupted, may she R.I.P.

This is soo sad!

I was shocked when i heard this......Clueless will never be the same again! 2009 has been such a devastating year, soo many famous faces have left us :(

R.I.P Brittany x

Omg..2009 has been the year of deaths.
She was so gorgeous.

Rest In Peace. :heart:

I can't believe she's gone!:o Loved her in Just married.:cry: Rest in peace.

Please pay respect to Brittany's memory by refraining from speculation as to the cause of her death.

WTF!!!!!???? I can't believe it! Why are so many people going away?? This is just not right!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->