Brittany Murphy R.I.P

Truly sad news....so young and full of so much energy..I wish her family and loved ones the best.

Actress Brittany Murphy died of cardiac arrested on Sunday morning at the age of 32.

TMZ reports Brittany’s mom discovered her unconscious in the shower.

The Associated Press reports that the Los Angeles Fire Department then responded to a 911 call from the home of screenwriter Simon Monjack, Brittany’s husband. She was pronounced dead at Cedars Sinai Medical Center.

Brittany has starred in many films such as Clueless, 8 Mile and Riding in Cars with Boys.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Brittany’s family and friends.

UPDATE: Brittany’s rep tells JustJared.com, “In this time of sadness, the family thanks you for your love and support. It is their wish that you respect their privacy.”

justjared.com

This is so heartbreaking. She was such a young, talented & adorable lady. My condolences go out to her family, friends and fans.

May she rest in peace. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
This is truly one of the most heartbreaking celebrity deaths as of late. She was such a charming person (personally and through the press), and so very talented. She has touched generations, and her work will live beyond her.
R.I.P. Brittany

Are you kidding me ? That's sooo unbelievable ! I've just read this at ONTD and I couldn't believe it.How sad !OMG,may she rest in peace :(:cry:

With all do respect...am I really the only one that's not so surpised by this one? :unsure:

There may be some truth in the phrase that only the good die young :cry:

Rest in peace Brittany :(

Last edited by a moderator:
No, but it's still surreal to know that somebody you liked and had immense talent will never Be again. Brittany was quirky but in a second could play someone with a troubled soul. She was very talented and unfortunately didn't get the recognition she deserved in her varied works. I will miss her specialness and hope that she's still that unique being; just in a better world.

No, but it's still surreal to know that somebody you liked and had immense talent will never Be again. Brittany was quirky but in a second could play someone with a troubled soul. She was very talented and unfortunately didn't get the recognition she deserved in her varied works. I will miss her specialness and hope that she's still that unique being; just in a better world.

I couldn't agree more, se had such immense talent to make me smile when I watched Uptown Girls and even 8 Mile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->