Bruno Pieters A/ W 2004 Paris

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
a tiny taste from much talented Bruno Pieters.
i wish there were more photos here :(

Another Antwerp designer, Bruno Pieters, provided a fine performance with ruffled leather skirts, hooded jersey dresses and a silver brocade skirt suit. More romantic and less experimental than in the past, Pieters’ collection took a more mature direction.

from wwd

The whole collection can be seen at vogue.co.uk! :woot:

Thank God for Paris.. another great collection here. :heart: Love the hooded jersey dresses and coats. :kiss:

:woot: thanks igni :flower:
the coats look great, flying to vogue uk

Thank heavens for the Belgians. Otherwise,the Paris seasons would be terribly boring :flower:

I love it. The distressed ruffles really get me. And I adore the shilouettes. But I don't understand that comment though...Bruno has always been romantic to me :unsure:

Wow, it's gorgeous. Mentally noting the name.

the last photo on the last comp posted
:heart: it
the wide 3/4 length sleeves with long gloves, though not new, is still wonderful
and i'm always a sucker for hoods
overall, very interesting

Originally posted by Scott@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 7:11 am

I love it. The distressed ruffles really get me. And I adore the shilouettes. But I don't understand that comment though...Bruno has always been romantic to me :unsure:
Me to i Love distressed ruffles.

To me though this collection is a bit plain for Bruno.

I think that the comment about being more romantic is a bit miss worded, I think Bruno has always bean VERy romantic , but in a more modern urban way, this is a bit more "antique".

omg-hallelujah...why doesn't this guy get more press...i've never even heard of him...absolutely stunning...i wish barney's carried it...it looks very much like their customer...i'd be up there in a hearbeat!

forget proenza schouler... :yuk:

i'm positive Bruno Pieters is selling somewhere in NY :wink:

Originally posted by Lena@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 5:50 pm
the only store i don't regularly shop at is jeffrey's...and bagutta in soho...i was in bagutta this past weekend and it wasn't there...it doesn't seem like a jeffrey's kind of look...if anyone has a source...i'd love to know... :innocent:

thx :flower:

Originally posted by softgrey+Mar 3rd, 2004 - 5:52 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Mar 3rd, 2004 - 5:52 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 5:50 pm
the only store i don't regularly shop at is jeffrey's...and bagutta in soho...i was in bagutta this past weekend and it wasn't there...it doesn't seem like a jeffrey's kind of look...if anyone has a source...i'd love to know... :innocent:

thx :flower:[/b][/quote]
your shopping expert is drawing a blank....... :(
Since Monday, my office is within the walking distance to Jeffrey's, I'll check it out for you :flower:

Lena, don't be so sure, NYC lacks plenty of talented designers on its retail floors. :(

he's been around for years, someone must be selling his collections in NY..

Henry Bendels? (sp?) :unsure:

Originally posted by faust+Mar 3rd, 2004 - 5:56 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(faust @ Mar 3rd, 2004 - 5:56 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by softgrey@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 5:52 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Lena
@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 5:50 pm
i'm positive Bruno Pieters is selling somewhere in NY  :wink:

thx :flower:
your shopping expert is drawing a blank....... :(
Since Monday, my office is within the walking distance to Jeffrey's, I'll check it out for you :flower:

Lena, don't be so sure, NYC lacks plenty of talented designers on its retail floors. :( [/b][/quote]
thanks faust...i'd love to know...
:flower:
i have to say it's very discouraging how little variety we have here...i have to get quite a bit of stuff sent from paris...my friend who sends it to me is probably thinking i'm a bit nutty... :lol: :innocent:

Beautiful! I love the ruffles as well. Architectural in a good way. B)

oh wow...i just had a look at the whole collection... :heart:

so good....so good... :blush:

:o :shock:

the hooded dresses :woot: cool collection!

the first dress is a dream :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->