00120f.jpg
00130f.jpg
00140f.jpg
00200f.jpg
00230f.jpg
00280f.jpg
00290f.jpg

All pics from www.vogue.co.uk

Does anyone know who the stockist is for bruno Pieters in NY?
:flower:

Faust,
Thank you :smile:
It's for credits in a magazine, so I guess I will just list Gigantic Brand.

cerfas said:
Faust,
Thank you :smile:
It's for credits in a magazine, so I guess I will just list Gigantic Brand.

you are welcome. do share :woot:

thanks for posting the gigantic brand link, faust!! i've been looking for robert normand's stuff on the web for months, and they carry it! :flower:

Cerfas,Gigantic Brand has got some stuff up from Bruno on ebay!!!! Those shorts you like are there!!! :wink:

luxmode said:
thanks for posting the gigantic brand link, faust!! i've been looking for robert normand's stuff on the web for months, and they carry it! :flower:

you are most welcome, luxmode :flower:

Scott! Thank you!!
And yeah--the Gigantic Brand link is excellent thank you Faust!

Good god, runner, thanks for the close ups... much appreciated :flower:...

I adore the 3/4 sleeved coat, together with the long gloves it´s just so elegant and nostalgic :heart::heart::heart:

Bruno Pieter´s approach and style is quite close to Olivier Theyskens, a bit madame, a bit fragile but not too sweet... Anyway, there´s enough space to fill for both! I like the way he adds, say, a heavy Parka on top of all the couture-grade clothes, it makes them much more approachable IMHO...

Lovely. Maybe it's just the lighting, but the collection's looking much more attractive to me in these pics than in the runway shots.

tricotineacetat, I agree, his silhouette is very similar to Theyskens', but I think his look is ever so slightly more rugged...a bit more appropriate for everyday wear, no?

As always, thank you runner!

There is indeed something tougher with Pieters - with the fabrics especially - Olivier´s are much more polished, often technical and very fragile, whereas with these clothes, I could easily see some of them being worn everyday... I´m not so fond of the skirtsuit in beige though... the sleeves are a bit too voluminous for my liking, that´s where I definitely prefer Olivier´s... but that coat... I love it :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->