Buffy the Vampire Slayer

lonn3k3

Reaction score
i know the show is kinda old but i can't help making this thread i've just finished all the 7 seasons and god i loved it! can't believe it hasn't got a thread here
i hope i'm not the only buffy fan around
6ch7l2s.jpg

impawards

^you're not :P it used to be my favourite show:heart:
i think near the end the show started to get out of hand
anyway i loved willow's 'witchcraft addiction' episodes

I never got this.. but I used to watch it every tuesday, while waiting for Roswell. :wub: :ninja:

i loved that show too^ i was a sucker for shows that are not 'realistic' :lol:

:rofl: This has brought back some laughter and memories, as I used to love this show!

I remember the musical episode in Season 5!

Where do we go from here? Why is the path unclear? Because the game is done and we kind of won, so we know the end is near... tell me!!
Where do we go from.... here?

:D

^OMG the musical episode was absolute genius.

Buffy is possibly my favorite show ever. I especially love season 3 which I think is a shining example of good television writing. Everything about that season is perfect. The Mayor is the most hilarious villain I've seen, he has so many quality lines! I have the Buffy set here and sometimes I like to go back and re-watch it. Its still just as good after all these years.

I LOVE this show. I've watched the first 5 seasons all within this past year. I never actually saw it when it was on, but one time I saw a rerun on t.v. and I was immediately hooked. I've been borrowing them from the library, which means I have to watch one season in 1 week's time! But I still do it haha. I love how independent and strong Buffy is. I could go on about the show for hours haha.

Oh and I've only watched the first season of Angel so far, but I plan on watching the rest as soon as I can get my hands on them.

I bought all 7 seasons on DVD earlier this year and watched them. Seasons 1-3 were absolutely amazing...Season 2 was my favorite...

I'm now watching Angel...I like this show too...

wasn't there a couple of episodes where Angel and Buffy the Vampire Slayer blended into one? like a story in Angel mixed with Buffy.. and all the cast from Angel ended up in one episode with the cast of Buffy
i think they were fighting eachother

or did I just dream that :huh:

wasn't there a couple of episodes where Angel and Buffy the Vampire Slayer blended into one? like a story in Angel mixed with Buffy.. and all the cast from Angel ended up in one episode with the cast of Buffy
i think they were fighting eachother

or did I just dream that :huh:

Yeah...in the first season at least 3 episodes blend together...the one where Buffy confronts Angel who is harboring a crazy Faith is particularly good...

I watched the whole series last year, and yes, it's great!

My favourite season was season 4.. ^_^

:rofl: This has brought back some laughter and memories, as I used to love this show!

I remember the musical episode in Season 5!

Where do we go from here? Why is the path unclear? Because the game is done and we kind of won, so we know the end is near... tell me!!
Where do we go from.... here?

:D

That was a great episode.. I believe I bought the soundtrack and piano sheet music for that.. :innocent:

^OMG the musical episode was absolute genius.
It was! I bought the soundtrack right after. :D And I think I have the songs on my old computer... :D

I love Buffy - perhaps the best show ever. It actually took me a couple of years to get to it because the monsters are so ugly, but once I did...I was so very hooked. My favourite season...it's tough....season 2 was good, 4th was destroyed by Riley...it is the 6th season that wins out in the end - Spike & Buffy action :lol:

^yeah it was quite racy.. my parents were often in the room while i was watching--so embarrassing when those 'moments' came up on tv with buffy & spike :ninja:
but really? you thought they were ugly? i thought at least a couple of them were hot :lol: i can't remember who though and which episodes.. i remember there was a green vampire that was super hot

kissmesweet, I have the soundtrack too and I still love it!
James Marsters' (Spike) voice is very sexy :brows:

Buffy is possibly my favorite show ever. I especially love season 3 which I think is a shining example of good television writing. Everything about that season is perfect. The Mayor is the most hilarious villain I've seen, he has so many quality lines! I have the Buffy set here and sometimes I like to go back and re-watch it. Its still just as good after all these years.

Agree agree!!:woot: And I loved Faith :wink:

^yeah it was quite racy.. my parents were often in the room while i was watching--so embarrassing when those 'moments' came up on tv with buffy & spike :ninja:
but really? you thought they were ugly? i thought at least a couple of them were hot :lol: i can't remember who though and which episodes.. i remember there was a green vampire that was super hot

:lol: Well, the make up....it takes some getting used to - I mean the master and characters like that. I like Spike sans the monster make-up and in particular with that leather vest and the eyeliner.

I love Buffy. I just bought the first 3 seasons on DVD, I love watching all of the ones with her and Angel. That's like my favorite romance ever from any TV show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swfrank123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->