Sarah Michelle Gellar

Sarah Michelle Gellar taking Charlotte to play tennis in Beverly Hills (July).

celebrity-gossip.net

CW, CBS And Showtime 2013 Summer TCA Party on July 29, 2013 in Los Angeles, California.

zimbio.com

Sarah Michelle Gellar - 'The Crazy Ones' panel at 2013 Summer TCA Tour, July 29

superiorpics

Sarah Michelle Gellar - CW, CBS And Showtime 2013 Summer TCA Party, July 29

superiorpics

Sarah Michelle Gellar takes daughter Charlotte Grace Prinze to ballet class in Studio City

dailymail.co.uk

Sarah Michelle Gellar holds hands with her adorable daughter Charlotte while heading to ballet class on Saturday (January 4) in Sherman Oaks, Calif.

just jared

Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Junior took daughter Charlotte (centre) and her friend (left) to a beach in Los Angeles on Sunday
9qPkZMC.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

40th Annual People's Choice Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles - January 8,2014

tlfan.to

Sarah Michelle Gellar picks up her daughter, Charlotte Grace Prinze, from school.
0L2NnfH.jpg

T4kf4lX.jpg

rOGsQvJ.jpg

zimbio

Television Academy's 23rd Hall of Fame induction gala at Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills, California - March 11, 2014

starity.hu

Sarah Michelle Gellar takes daughter Charlotte to ballet class in Los Angeles, California on March 15, 2014
CyjR8SW.jpg

cVCpr2x.jpg

qVPJezL.jpg

zimbio

Sarah Michelle Gellar Attends The Little White Dress Capsule Collection Launch in Los Angeles, June 12

zlvshu.jpg

eu26i8.jpg

sfyzaa.jpg

celebmafia

I really don't like her hair. Both the ombre and how it's styled here. The dress is pretty though.

yes! My first thought was WHERE is her hair? It looks like she lost 70% of it?!

:blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raven86
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->