Burberry Christmas 2018 by Juno Calypso

Looks like a US Town & Country shot. Apparently Naomi and her mum is in this as well? Matt and Kristin looks great. Don't know about the random people at the end of either side the table. Much prefer the more jovial and thematic campaigns under Bailey, especially the one with Sienna and Lily.

This looks lovely! And it’s great to see Kristin in this. She is such a beauty. :heart:

Yes Riccardo! Keep give me all the English weird and creepy thing and I will follow whatever you go.

Naomi Campbell, Valerie Morris-Campbell, Matt Smith, Kristen Scott Thomas, M.I.A & Juno Calypso:

VOGUE. CO.UK

That's a fantastic Burberry cast! And I know Valerie has been quite photoshopped here, just like Naomi, but she truly looks like she could be Naomi's older sister in real life. Such good genes.

Wow, can Matt's shot look any more British? But as in, 1950s British. Because we don't have enough nostalgia on telly, we now need it at Burberry too. Quite an awful and uneventful Christmas campaign to be honest. And Valerie Campbell looks like the ersatz version of Evelyn Braxton.

Just saw the campaign video on Burberry IGTV and I must say that I LOVED it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->