Burberry Resort 2025 London

Hah! Okay I'm very in the wrong here and happy to admit it.

Just felt like Philo's zipper back trousers were the most desirable and recognizable piece, and the Buberry ones were shown 3 months later.

this is so boring. i actually fell asleep looking at this lookbook. when did burberry get so stale?

View attachment 1274561

View attachment 1274562
FW2001 TOM FORD FOR GUCCI

lets not fight lol and before TOM´s Gucci Miles Davis was wearing front zipper legs sued pants as well and Francoise Hardy as well in white and black View attachment 1274563
Who’s fighting? No one said either one of them invented them, I was simply disputing the “copying Phoebe Philo” part. I’m not sure what you’re trying to insert into the issue in hand here, people have been putting zips on trousers since zips were invented, this is not a new discovery.

Who’s fighting? No one said either one of them invented them, I was simply disputing the “copying Phoebe Philo” part. I’m not sure what you’re trying to insert into the issue in hand here, people have been putting zips on trousers since zips were invented, this is not a new discovery.
LP i agree disputing the Philo part i just reacted to the last post on the subject, i did a lol after fighting in my text means its light hearted to both parties and all peace and love not inserting just reminding people have been putting zips on trousers since zips were invented, this is not a new discovery and your the living proof of this.

First photo looked promising then kept scrolling and noped tf out. What’s this, bohemian chav chic? People are not going to wear this rubbish on their holidays.

PS I got a private sale offer and most men’s rtw was 50% off, which made them more reasonable…

Love this collection.
This is what Burberry should be :
- wearable
-simple
- British
- well thought.
And nothing more.

There are lot of desirable pieces.
It makes me feel of the Bailey years ( which is a good thing).

It wouldve been nice to see the pattern match on the probably 1700£ pants

I like it a lot. Its going to sell very well. Yes possibly at the new prices.

I love the collection, some of the pieces are are so desirable, but the price is insane. Until the price goes down, I don't think they will work. Unless magically, all the celebrities in the world wearing Burberry all the time.

Lee's Burberry is really starting to grow on me. His collections are upscale and desirable, yet they have this relatable British quirkiness to it. It's a shame that the suits doomed it to fail with the goofy price increase.

Bildschirmfoto 2024-06-05 um 03.46.00.png

the women's offerings are a bit stronger than the men's.
most bags are still catastrophic though.

Bildschirmfoto 2024-06-05 um 03.28.37.png
this is very unfortunate. Will looks like a little troll here...lol

Bildschirmfoto 2024-06-05 um 03.28.26.png
Tom's Gucci on a budget.

Bildschirmfoto 2024-06-05 um 03.29.50.png
very COS, but make it a bit more ugly.

Bildschirmfoto 2024-06-05 um 03.30.44.png
marks & spencer x Barbour.
why all these cargo pants pockets? it was a thing in 2022/23.
WWD

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d1rtb4g
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->