Burberry S/S 2021 by Juergen Teller

+ Aylah Peterson

vogue india

Why did they slap the logo over her... neither regions? Everyone's attention goes there. The other pic looks like a backstage photo taken by a social media intern for Instagram stories that got rejected.

Who photographed this crap?
And who the hell styles these pieces of mess?!? And do any of them have eyes???!

Shot by Juergen Teller.

+ He Cong

Figures! Can Jurgen Teller please take a break for a a few years? It's so redundant and boring. And same for whoever styled this pile of ^$*$&@&%

I accidentally pushed play and was almost brainwashed by cult music.

I don't believe that this doesn't sell. I was in Las Vegas for new years and the amount of Burberry logo was pretty high. People walking down the street in the clothes and bags. A jacket with burberry written on it is what the burberry customer has wanted for years. If anything C Bailey was too elevated for burberry. Burberry is a 'country' brand, not Savile Row.

Also their pricing is really good, I can see people picking Burberry over Dior and Chanel on price alone. I might get that little messenger with the top handle - to be frank it's a great design - hope it comes in all leather though.

J3mtG4SD_o.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->