Bvlgari "Eccentric Charisma" Fragrance : Julianne Moore

Wow. I've always loved Julianne, but I never would've expected this from her! Good for her though, this is a really great ad.^_^

it doesnt surprise me that she'd pose nude (she has done this for a wide range of projects - marc jacobs t shirts, the movie the big lebowski, etc)

i wonder if she is going to replace jessica stam as a model for the bulgari eyewear.

her again....come on,this is what models are for.Especially someone so alluring like Eugenia or Daria.
HO HUM

i love her and she always looks amazing in pics but am not feeling a shot of her nude and also the positioning of the face. Wish they had used her amazing look instead

Go Julianne MooreB) that's what I say.
Stunning shot of a beautiful lady.
Thanks tarsha:flower:

i love her and she always looks amazing in pics but am not feeling a shot of her nude and also the positioning of the face. Wish they had used her amazing look instead
I totally agree with this. Would love to have seen her beautiful face instead of it cloaked in shadows. Also not feeling the nudity here. :doh:

The first picture is by Micheal Thompson from W magazine september 2004.....

I'd rather see her whole face too, but I like it anyway.

wow. this is a pose fit for someone younger but still
Julianne makes it work. she almost looks like a painting.

this just looks like a re-imagining of the ysl opium ad with sophie dahl. superficially different for sure, but provoking the same type of response. it's clear that her collaboration with tom ford has already paid fashion dividends.

Beautiful shot, but this in no way makes me want to purchase a fragrance.
Maybe the lounge chair...she looks amazing in this shot, btw. Way better than her Balenciaga one. :wub:

It's the truth, y'all! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->