Céline Resort 2011

forget jil forget michael. any smart working woman with means should buy this ENTIRE collection. seriously, this is made for the wardrobe-purchasing type of woman. they look so perfect the way they are styled here, but would look amazing incorporated into a modern woman's wardrobe. not one throwaway piece in this bunch.

so agreed.

I really want to see the front of this outfit.

g0eti-508ce00107355a8905d12928a0425127.jpg

style.com

she really is sooo perfect for Celine, i just everything about this collection

It looks great but it looks like the best pieces aren't properly shown which is a tad annoying.
Awful way of showing.
I'll reserve judgement until I can see the collection properly.

mte.
ps; that is one of my favorite photos of all time.
auguste is amazing :heart:

This is just absolutely gorgeous. I don't see a single thing I don't like. The pops of colour are interesting and I love the jewelry. I also absolutely adore the way she cuts her clothes.

I love this collection, I could wear every single piece of it:heart:

Whoever is able to provide HQs of these, please do :blush:

it seems everything this woman touches turns to gold....a very good collection....she certainly knows what she's doing. :heart: her collections always seem perfectly edited.. there is never too much, never those last few looks that go over the top and are too fussy or too complicated.. and each piece itself has just enough interest to allow you to appreciate the beauty of simplicity. this is minimalism to me..:crush:

Jeez, this is magnificent. It seemed like minimalism was going to be her calling card at Céline, but it's nice to see that she has more tricks up her sleeve, and the subtle details are just enough to make it feel effortless. One look in particular I keep going back to (#6, the matching white t-shirt and pants) is something I can't even place. It could be worn just as easily to a cocktail party as it could be pulled on for a run. If Philo can keep churning out such intriguing pieces, she's golden.

Any HQ anyone? wanna see some close up :heart: especially on those jewelry :heart:

^I'm dying to see those looks in HQ too! I hope the people at Céline update the website soon :woot: By the way, I don't know if it's the appropriate place to ask but do any of you know how to rip the HQ pics from celine.com :ninja: ??? I want the Resort '10 collection pics but can't find a way to save them :ninja:

Gooorrgeeouuss.
If Phoebe keeps Celine in this direction I will definitely start paying attention.
However, as everyone said, these photos are aggravating and pointless.

It makes me so sad she isn't at Chloe anymore :(

that kind of sweater coat/poncho reminds me a bit of what she did at Chloe - you can still see the 'chloe girl' in the hair and the jaunt of some of these looks....

i:heart:this collection so much that i wish i had the money to buy everything,EVERYTHING. :D
Plus, this is the best resort collection,IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coutureitgirlxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->