Céline S/S 2014 : Amanda, Chiharu, Daria, Julia & Binx by Juergen Teller

I love this campaign. I'm glad Binx, Julia and Amanda are in this to give it a bit of something. :heart:

The identity of the girl behind Julia is still unknown?

nRN2Y7h.png

GcfzDsW.png

Summer 2014 in Purple Magazine via SANDER on the PurseForum

^Def two of my favorite pic from this campaign.I love love love the innocence in them!!

magazine3k.com via Hannyeng

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    400.6 KB · Views: 28
Luv the campaign...but bit annoying that it own website doesn't contain the full set of it!

Great models on a clear background is all you need to have a beautiful picture :smile: I especially love the one where Daria is wearing the red and black shirt.

Digital Edition Interview Russia March 2014 by Stereo_Flo

They both look amazing! Love that shot of Julia, the nose is iconic :heart:

All these shots keep coming out they need to just release the whole damn thing already, and let us get a full shot of Chiharu, please!

I'm always amazed how Juergen Teller manages to make the most beautiful creatures on the planet look like haggard crones. Bravo.

Finally Chiharu's shot!

I also think the first image we got very early, the one with Julia and another model in the back, that other model is Chiharu too.

I was intrigued by the collection when it first came out...but I have to say...at this point, I really don't like it. It's so messy looking in print and just...so...fashion victim? The styling in this latest shot of Amanda is a disaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blombania
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->