tumblr_nqs0d8u7iO1r1hu8qo2_1280.jpg

mileykendallkylienz.tumblr

justjared

She is looking amazing!

I am Cait promo
caitlyn_jenner_new_promo_shot_docu_series_02.jpg

just jared

Gorgeous!

That sparkly mini is a bit, much, isn't it? The rest of the look seems fine. She's still classier than Angelyne.

Caitlyn Jenner made her first official public appearance at the ESPY Awards in LA on Wednesday night. She was joined at the event by almost all of her children, including Kim, Kourtney, and Khloé Kardashian, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, and Caitlyn's older kids Brody, Burt, Brandon and Cassandra. Her mother, Esther Jenner, was also on hand to lend her support. While Caitlyn skipped the red carpet, she looked happier than ever in an off-white, floor-length gown. She also hit the stage to accept the Arthur Ashe Courage Award, and thanked her family with an incredibly moving speech.

Caitlyn's exciting appearance was first announced in June as part of her debut cover interview with Vanity Fair. Shortly after it was revealed, Caitlyn tweeted, "What the hell am I going to wear?" with a link to ESPN. Clearly, she found something beautiful for the big honor. Keep reading to see photos from Caitlyn's night at the ESPYs, and check out the latest clip from her upcoming series, I Am Cait.

popsugar

Her hair looks great, not a fan of the dress though. It looks too tight around the shoulders.

So I heard that she now has the same stylist as Angelina Jolie. Don't really know if that's a good thing :lol:

Oh it's not a good thing, lol. Angelina basically recycles the same outfit over and over and over and over again. Jenner should experiment a bit.

@caitlynjenner and I finally met in person at a special private advance screening of #IAmCait. #TransIsBeautiful #girlslikeus
11218953_835956816501060_1707905188006182603_n_j.jpg

laverne's instagram

oh no, i hope those pointed patent pumps dont follow the same life path as anna wintours nude slides... switch it up babe.

"What should I wear?!"
Caitlyn Jenner experienced the classic dress dilemma at the 2015 ESPY Awards, trying to track down the perfect evening gown for her first-ever red carpet event (side note: we had a few prime picks for her!). Luckily for Caitlyn, though, she had a little help from her own personal fashion fairy godmother: Donatella Versace.
"Over the last month, I was so worried about what to wear. Donatella Versace reached out to me and said, ‘I want to do the dress.' I said, ‘I am SO in.' We started with designs; they made the dress in Italy," Caitlyn shared on her blog.
"Her head dressmaker came over and we did two fittings to make sure we got it just absolutely perfect. It was like every fantasy of my life come true."
Whisking her metaphorical magic wand (and obviously getting a little help from her handy dressmakers), Donatella delivered a fairytale look for the 65-year-old Olympian. The white wrap dress flawlessly fit Caitlyn's slim physique, cinching in to reveal her trim waist. From her classic pinned waves to her radiant skin, the I Am Cait star blended old Hollywood glamour with timeless sophistication for one drop-dead gorgeous look.
However, gorgeous doesn't necessarily translate into comfortable.
"Getting glamorous for the ESPYs was a big process to go through, but it was amazing and so much fun. I really wanted to feel real comfortable up there (although there was a corset under that dress, so I don't know how comfortable I was!)," she shared.
"I wanted to feel good. I wanted to feel pretty. I wanted to be myself."
Being herself paid off in more ways than one, we'd note: Not only did the Arthur Ashe Courage Award recipient look phenomenal, she also scored a top spot on Vogue's coveted best-dressed list.

eonline.com

she looks lovely in the 1st pic of post 15..:heart: and perhaps Caitlyns fashion idol might be Angelina?

Caitlyn Jenner surprises the crowd at the Culture Club concert by speaking on stage at the Greek Theatre on Friday (July 24) in Los Angeles.

just jared

I think she definitely needs time to develop her personal style. What's that striped skirt with the top? And the length of the jacket is just off with he last look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->