Reaction score
_CAL0024.450x675.JPG
_CAL0038.450x675.JPG
_CAL0060.450x675.JPG
_CAL0068.450x675.JPG
_CAL0084.450x675.JPG
_CAL0096.450x675.JPG

style.com

not horrible, not great. i paid more attention to who was in the show than what they were wearing to be honest.

Wow, with the exception of maybe two-three looks, this is 100% Celine by Phoebe Philo! Those belts, the shapes, the textures, the proportions; everything! Resort 2012, Fall 2011, and so forth.

Disappointing. Last season was sublime! :(

It feels heavy and drab. Other than that beautiful ice pleated waisted dress on Stephanie, nothing stands out to me.

That last evening dress is so fug.
However, fantastic outerwear. I'm salivating over Julia Nobis' fur coat. Gorge, gorge, gorge.

The Cold War, as triangulated by sl*tty stewardesses, Russian spies and cocktail parties.

Much better than I expected after his last outing, the clothes fit and some were even sexy. There was even a slightly dirty and/or menacing feel to some of it. :woot:

new "Star-Trek" uniforms for the female crew :question:

It's not the best collection from Francisco, but anyway, love it :heart:

Ugh, after three spectacular seasons I'm very dissapointed. It really does look heavy and matronly, even inspired by Céline and I hate to point out such similarities.
I really hate those buckles too and those lifted shoulders are getting old.

i don't even know why but i'm loving the exaggerated boxy shoulders, and the outerwear in general. the rest - not so much.

yep feels inspired by celine.......but I still very much enjoy the new luxurious feel in this collection, I would love to touch some of the materials that have been used on certain pieces. good collection!

This was too heavy, as I scrolled down I started to feel uncomfortable FOR the models, they were being worn by the clothes.

And Sir Costa said "Let them have belts!"

Doesn't EVERYTHING this season seem 'inspired by Céline' or Balenciaga??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bloopybloop
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->