Cameron Diaz

Curious

Reaction score
Surprised that there isn't already one out there for her! If there is, please merge and accept my apologies for the duplicate :wink:

These are from Getty at the Rodeo Drive Walk Of Style Award show. Can't see the dress very well, but it doesn't look like her best fashion moment. Anyhow, it's a place to start and she does have some really creative outfits at times. Please post your faves!!

23594250.jpg 52462132.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Diaz

Cameron Diaz never wears boring dresses at the oscars etc. The short black Chanel dress was a very brave thing to do at the 2003 Golden Globes. But with those legs, why not? Love that Ungaro dress!!

Attachments

• Cam4.jpg
    Cam4.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 1,349
  • Cam2Ungaro.jpg
    Cam2Ungaro.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 129
  • Cam3.jpg
    Cam3.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 131
^^ ohhh! i love, love that cream/white louis vuitoon on her! my fave look of cameron!

I like her fashion choices most of the time,but I think its quite easy because her body is model like anyway. She has great legs, wish mine were that long!!

I love her in that little black lace thing (versace?) I remember J-lo and Britney trying to do similar looks and failing. Cameron just has the legs to pull it off.B)

I love that short black dress she wore to the Golden Globes!!

scblonndie said:
I love her in that little black lace thing (versace?) I remember J-lo and Britney trying to do similar looks and failing. Cameron just has the legs to pull it off.B)

yeh, thats what I mean about Cameron, she has a model figure and so most of the things that look good on models look good on her too.

I don't really like her style....every now and then she wears something I like but not too often.

cdiaz_beanie_vneckdress_tonightshow.jpg

She has definately OH-SO long and beautiful legs. but i think she's ugly, especially when she's smilling.

I actually like her. She's kind of hit or miss, but at least she takes risks.
100102758.jpg
100071392.jpg

her style is ok...i agree that she's a hit and miss
she does have a great body however...too bad i cant say the same about her face..

She's cute but I don't understand the " hu ha " around her, I see nothing
special and dont think she's a good actress either.

finally a really great thread! i just love her style, its always so easy-going and stylish at the same time.....

Golden_butterfly said:
I see nothing
special and dont think she's a good actress either.

yeah all she ever does is swing her butt about, giggle, flirt and act like a bimbo
i think she's rather ugly...so overrated

i like that white dress of hers though

^^ I agree!! Not a fan of hers, but everytime I see her smiling, I can't help but laugh with her...(or AT her!). She especially irritated me in Charlies Angels (full throttle to be exact)...her laugh is ANNOYING & the faces she makes are almost unbearable!! Fashion wise, I'm not a fan. she either has killer shoes and a horrendous dress, or a great dress and horrendous shoes...

I've never found Cameron to be incredibly beautiful, but I think she does have some unique features.

She's actually Spanish and used to be a model

I don't love her style, but I like some things she wears.
I love that short black dress she wore at the Golden Globes, it's very very cute, and she looks great in it! And the makeup is perfect, love the hair too. Just don't like the shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->