Camilla Al Fayed

Thank you so much for those pics :smile:

She does look really nice.. ..

camillafurnDM3108_468x689.jpg

At the service for Diana today, with David Furnish
source: dailymail.co.uk

I don't think that hat was a good choice for a Thanksgiving service. But otherwise she looked nice.
Is she friends with the Princes? I don't think they like her father at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Whats wrong with the hat?
Yes, she is friendly with them, they have a lot of the same friends in common and are in the same social circle. They may not like her father, but she was still Dodis sister & their friend so I think its good they invited her.

^Yeah well I figured if they invited her they must like her but I've just never seen pictures of them together before.
About the hat, I'm not exactly sure why I don't like it for a church service. Just don't I guess.

In Tatler Magazine a couple months ago she did an interview saying she doesn't socialize with the Princes because there's too much between them and it would be awkward (I saved the issue, I'll try and post a scan). So there's that...

I read an article saying they extended the invite to her because she has always been respectful in interviews and they see her out and about a lot. She's a good representative for her family...very chic and classic...I'm sure her father was proud...

I liked her outfit, I think it would have been better if that hat was just black. But she looks very pretty, I know this might be taboo but I think she would make a beautiful princess:innocent:

I liked her outfit, I think it would have been better if that hat was just black. But she looks very pretty, I know this might be taboo but I think she would make a beautiful princess:innocent:

I thought the same thing but that would be...scandalous...

In Tatler Magazine a couple months ago she did an interview saying she doesn't socialize with the Princes because there's too much between them and it would be awkward (I saved the issue, I'll try and post a scan). So there's that...

I read an article saying they extended the invite to her because she has always been respectful in interviews and they see her out and about a lot. She's a good representative for her family...very chic and classic...I'm sure her father was proud...

I read a few places that they were fairly well aquainted. Oh well.

I'm sure they are acquaintances as far as knowing the same people and saying hi but...it would be very awkward for her to mix with them publicly on a regular basis. It would bring a lot of unneeded tabloid attention...

^ Yes thats very true- but I guess none of us know how they get along in private.

I wish there were more pictures of this outfit.

David Furnish and Camilla Al Fayed at the Service of Thanksgiving For the Life of Diana, Princess of Wales on August 31, 2007 in London, England.

(Wireimage)

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 10
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 8
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 5
At the "Golden Age of Couture" event in London 9/18/07

getty

love the tiara, but the dress not so much

^ It fits weird around the boobs but I love the make-up and head piece, she looks so pretty.

^ Hmmm. Did not know they hung in the same circle. She's got such a pretty face but she hasnt been looking her best lately imo

I have missed to see new pics of her.. ..or more of her shoes and clothes collection :smile: hehe!

Thank you for those pics :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->