Camilla Al Fayed

does anyone have pictures of her brother omar? or of her sister, jasmine? she's a fashion designer.

anyway, i love the jewel she has in the last picture. it's fabulous :smile: what is it/where is it from ?

Here's a pic of Jasmine,
AlFayedGirlsREX_468x766.jpg

(plaza.fi)

And here's Omar with Mohammed,
73251740.jpg

with David Blaine,
73251810.jpg

(getty)

Then there's also the older son, Karim, but I don't have a picture of him. He's a photographer. Also, he's deaf due to meningitis he suffered as a child.

Here she is with her Finnish mother, Heini Wathén.
From Camilla's 21st birthday, 16th February 2006.

1464_large.jpg
1457_large.jpg

(Richard Young)

what? jasmine is perfectly fine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, thanks for posting pics of her mom. Now I see wear Camilla gets her looks from!

^ I think Jasmine might have been pregnant when that pic was taken, she has a baby, Delilah Jasmine who was born 2006.

I think Jasmine resembles more her father, whereas Camilla is a carbon copy of her mother, sans the blonde hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have a Getty-account? I'd love to see these in HQ...

Do you think she's had plastic surgery? Has that been reported...

^ Hasn't been reported, but I started wondering the same, after I saw the newest pics of her (the ones with the red dress, whic I posted in #272).

Camilla has been keeping a low profile lately.

Friday, July 18, 2008 09:08 AM
where's camilla been? los angeles, of course

camilla7.jpg

The August issue of Tatler magazine is just now hitting our shores, and its annual Most Invited list is happily satiating the social curiosities of New York's considerable number of Anglophiles. While more than one party-loving person has maneuvered to get higher on the list, we met up with one well-connected young woman in London who was not disappointed to see her ranking fall from the single digits all the way to number 94: Camilla Al Fayed. "Where have you gone, Camilla?" the entry asks. "Come back, we need you. At the very least for your short skirts." To answer the first question, the Harrods heiress has been keeping a much lower profile and steering clear of the party scene, including events like the haute couture and her friends Elton John and David Furnish's annual White Tie and Tiara ball. (According to many, this is a good thing, as there was more than one Paris Hilton comparison in the works, which isn't really appropriate—the Paris Ritz, which Al Fayed's family owns, ain't quite a Hilton, people.) Instead, she's been spending some time in Los Angeles scoping out spaces for some possible retail ventures and getting more involved with the family business, an undertaking that has no doubt pleased the Al Fayed clan. "It can be very easy to become just another party girl, especially in this town," she told us. "But that is not what I want to be."
(Style)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->