Camille Bidault Waddington

Frontrow Balenciaga s/s 08

00360m.jpg

style.com

^oh f*** she's wearing vintage Balenciaga by Ghesquière...
non?

yes she is my dear BR...
she's wearing Balenciaga Fall 2003

style.com

god..vintage balenciaga
icon_drool.gif

btw,last week i bought a vintage vogue italia,and there's a ed inside styled by her^_^i'll manage to take some snapshots,i promise:P

ahhh i'm so jealous of her! she has my dream job, life, husband, wardrobe..
thanks for the great photos!!

Uh no wonder she's so chic! And here I was hoping she was British so she could fly the flag...

32m.jpg
style

does anyone know who makes this purse:heart:? she seems to carry it all of the time

why is she always so "poser" ?

i like this woman but the wierd facial expressions/ need to pose cool is really irritating.

^ Thank you so much for the pics! ^

Here's one from the MJ party
IMG_7415.JPG.jpg
(suestempblog)

and outside of Balenciaga
bsbcgss08230of1.jpg
(FL)

MJ store opening in London:
73352830.jpg73352891.jpg73352894.jpg

I thought this was interesting haha, from the Manchester Cow Parade:
21069.jpg
Title: Jersey Cow
Artist: Designer: Jarvis & Camille Cocker Artist: Zimeon Jones
Sponsor: Malmaison
Jarvis Cocker's signature garment is a jersey and this cow's wearing one. This easy-going garment shows how people and artefacts can take on new life, just as the Malmaison gave new life to the cotton warehouse it inhabits.

2003:
3157607.jpg3157595.jpg

Awww:
21original.l.jpg
Jarvis Cocker and Camille Bidault-Waddington | Musician and Stylist
By ALEX HAWGOOD
Published: October 21, 2007
Jarvis Cocker and Camille Bidault-Waddington | Musician and Stylist

PHOTOGRAPH BY ROBERT MAXWELL. MAKEUP BY JESSICA NEDZA FOR CHANEL AT ART DEPARTMENT; HAIR BY CHRISTIAN EBERHARD AT FILOMENO.
He’s the lead singer of Pulp, the iconic Britpop band, and she’s an internationally celebrated stylist who consults for the likes of Marc Jacobs and Chloé. But this oft-imitated couple likes to keep their fashion closets a safe distance apart. “It is freaky to notice your husband wears the same size as you,” Bidault-Waddington says.

They’re both known for their whimsical, thrift-inspired styles, but Cocker concedes that he usually shows his wife the clothes before he purchases them. “She sometimes saves me from my more tacky impulses,” he confesses. “I’m still going to try to get away with the tie I bought in Japan with a volcano on it.”

(new york times)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alice730
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->