Camille Bidault Waddington

Also, does anyone want a full-size scan of that picture of her and Jarvis in the NY Times fashion magazine? Marion Cotillard is on the cover. I can do that if there isn't one already, I have a lot of time to spare.

Yes please :flower: Any and all Camille pics you may have are more than welcome!! :D

www.vogue.fr
NYT party
page6307vs7.jpg

She's always so cool!! And she screams of rock'n'roll!

She is so cute and I love her style. It is no wonder her and Jarvis make a great couple :smile:

I know, doesn't look like something she'd wear at all! For some reason, I had stopped to look at the face (and that hat!)

OMG:shock: I totally skimmed past that photo on style.com! I didn't even know it was her.

^^those both look like chanel to me...
i like the first outfit above especially ^_^

thanks cosmo :flower:

^funny picture, they all look a little drunk...

Thanks Fabulyss.

You're welcome ^ :flower:

I find it funny because it's his ex and his wife :lol:

^I didn't know Jarvis dated Chloé!
So this explains the protective hand on her husband, she's usually not that touchy on pics with Jarvis.

It is so funny to see Chloe on one side and Camille on the other:P I love all 3 of them but I doubt Jarvis would go back with Chloe. It seems that he loves Camille very much:D

To be honest I've always thought Jarv swung the other way - and I still do :ninja: But that's just speculation and I adore them both ! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheleO
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->