Camille Miceli

newprincesita

Reaction score
Does she have a thread already? If she does, please merge. I searched without results, but then again I´m not sure about the correct spelling of her name.

I love her style :heart: and I´d love to know more about her and to see great pics.

emmanuelle_alt_camille_miceli_carine_roitfeld.jpg

parkavenue.de

MARC JACOBS’ RIGHT HAND GALS AT LOUIS VUITTON, CAMILLE MICELI AND KATIE GRAND, TAKING A BREAK FROM SHOW PREPARATIONS TO ATTEND THE BALENCIAGA SHOW. THE DETAILING AND CORSETED WAIST ON CAMILLE’S BALENCIAGA FALL/WINTER 2007 COAT IS SPECTACULAR!

jakandjil

This is THE most beautiful coat I have ever seen in my life :heart:.

Jewelry designer Camille Miceli attends the Louis Vuitton unveiling of a new collection of Blason fine jewelry designed by Pharrell Williams and Camille Miceli during Paris Fashion Week (Haute Couture) Spring-Summer 2008 January 21, 2008 in Paris, France.

getty

Christian Dior has named Camille Miceli, costume jewelry designer at Louis Vuitton, as artistic director of its costume jewelry lines and as an artistic adviser on certain leather goods.

The appointment, effective Oct. 26, confirms a report in WWD Aug. 20 and signals that luxury titan Bernard Arnault is putting more creative firepower behind a brand that already counts three high-profile designers: couturier John Galliano, Dior Homme’s Kris Van Assche and fine jewelry designer Victoire de Castellane.

Miceli reports to Sidney Toledano, Dior president and chief executive officer. In a statement, Toledano said Miceli’s creative prowess and experience in luxury would help “accelerate development of the house’s accessories.”

A vivacious, leggy fixture on the Paris fashion scene, Miceli joined Vuitton’s public relations department in 1997 as Marc Jacobs arrived as artistic director. Encouraged by Jacobs, she segued into creative pursuits and has signed costume jewelry collections at Vuitton since 2003, building it into a growing and high-profile business.

For example, her chunky necklaces for fall, resembling loops of construction paper, have received numerous editorial credits in fashion magazines this fall. Last year, Miceli also collaborated with music impresario Pharrell Williams on a fine jewelry collection for Vuitton.

In fashion jewelry, she is known for a playful, funky and bold sensibility, employing such unusual materials as wood, painted metal, plastics and feathers.

Miceli started her fashion career at age 15 when she interned at Chanel and Azzedine Alaïa. She spent seven years as a publicist at Chanel before joining Vuitton.

wwd / september 3, 2009

L'Officiel Russia February 2010 via journal-plaza.net

Why does she have a thread here ????????
She's not a photog, or a stylist !

Mlle Agnès thread has been moved to Star Style, I, then, don't understand why Camille has one there ...... !!??

Camille Miceli by Johan Sandbery for Elle USA May 2010

journal plaza net

Can anyone ID the boots she's wearing in the Elle photo? I love them so much, they're like the demonica boots but so much more tasteful. :flower:

Camille Miceli { Harper's Bazaar October 1997 }
miceli.jpg
my scan

With Géraldine and Emmanuelle:

blogs.lexpress.fr

style.it

vogue.fr

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member