Capucci A/w 2004

Scott

Stitch:the Hand
Reaction score
I finally found a few pictures and like I said in the BW thread...much better than his own.

The first thing the popped into my mind when I saw this was,religious connotations. This contrasting fairy-tale like pagan feel combined with an eclesiastical sense.

I love this kind of combination--the stiff tailoring mixed with this romantic spirit. Like timid vs. the expressive and free. I like that...its very me :wink:

Anyway,first pic:

This is the real showstopper-a bewitching uniform fit any pot stirer :lol:

wow-pretty good! :flower: thanks for posting the pictures scott!

i'm not loving the giant sweater...but i'm definitely interested in the rest...

is the whole collection posted anywhere? :flower:

:shock: i only liked the cape thing, the one that looks like a petal..
and BW was photographed with the girl wearing..

i'm sure i've seen this before though, didnt we had already a Capucci thread
with these looks here at FS? :unsure:

Originally posted by Scott@Mar 8th, 2004 - 10:01 pm
I love this cape :heart:

post-19-1078801289.jpg

I love it too. It's the only piece I really like.

Scott, is this not reminding you of Lieve Van Gorp (sp)?

Originally posted by faust@Mar 9th, 2004 - 9:48 am
You mean the whole Catholic schoolgirl vibe,Faust? A little,but she's a bit more punk/goth in her style.

What's wrong with the models,Miss P.? They're adorable and they fit well with BW's style. That one with the blonde hair in the giant sweater reminds me so much of Kate Bush. :P

Lena,I couldn't find anything since last season. This was not even officially on the calendar let alone shown anywhere else. A friend of mine dug these up from one of the pwd sites. So thanks to her

Originally posted by Scott+Mar 9th, 2004 - 12:48 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Scott @ Mar 9th, 2004 - 12:48 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-faust@Mar 9th, 2004 - 9:48 am
You mean the whole Catholic schoolgirl vibe,Faust? A little,but she's a bit more punk/goth in her style. [/b][/quote]
yep!

Scott! Gorgeous pictures! Now I see why you weren't feeling the S/S Capucci collection as much.
Wow these are really beautiful..Much better than what's on Firstview. Where did you get them? Also--do you know of any photos from 03 or 02 collections? Supposedly Willhelm started working with them in 02.
Here's more AW 03-04 from firstview:

00001.L.JPG

00004.L.JPG

00005.L.JPG

00007.L.JPG

I like how the shoes kind of look like high tops and boots at the same time

00009.L.JPG

00011.L.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members