Bernhard Willhelm A/w 2004

Scott

Stitch:the Hand
Reaction score
Very different in regards to atmospher this time for BW but I like it somehow. Inspired by riots the collection had a very messy,punkish approach but all with an added BW naïvete.

Colorful,quilted cloak is the best piece to me. If only quieter I'd wear it in an instant :lol:

Kind of reminds one of Siouxsie Sioux :innocent:

too experimental for me...the headpieces are distracting :unsure:

i'm confused....

Actually the collection has a very 80's Blade Runner appeal to it. This model looks like a robotic alien doll :P

Originally posted by Scott@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 3:09 pm
Kind of reminds one of Siouxsie Sioux :innocent:
Me to :wink:

i really lvoe this collection, ist mad carzy wild. But its nto his best. Its still quite cool, I do kind the hea dpieces a bti distracting, But its wonderful, tons of energy :heart: :woot:

I think it borderes some were between futristic cyber punk, little girls, and mysticsm wich I all love :heart: :ninja: :heart:

Last one.

Take that you elder conservatives! :lol:

Originally posted by Scott@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 5:11 pm
Actually the collection has a very 80's Blade Runner appeal to it. This model looks like a robotic alien doll :P
i did actually find that look quite cute-but adorable alien doll is not the look i'm going for in work or my day-to day life... :lol:

bet it's big in japan... :flower:

I know :lol:

There's some good pieces here though if you get pass all the hooplah. Once in shop,go to Seven and check it out you'll probably end up loving everything and find that alot of the individual pieces are quite easy to wear.

:shock: oh no no no.. not again, not another bad BW collection :yuk:

btw, i saw him last week while browsing fabric stands in PV (Paris)
i almost wanted to chat him up and ask him to please let go of this nonsense
and return to his old self..
he's on his way ending up as the Jeremy Scott of Europe :cry:

the brick hats :sick: the silly prints, the siouxie girls.. does he think this is fun?
i wonder

It's a cool collection from Bernhard. B) Clearly not his best but I always seem to enjoy his collections--even the universally-panned brick-printed men's collection for fall 2004. I like that he doesn't take things so seriously. There's always a very playful, simple charm about his clothes and I think his customer always sees that.

Originally posted by Scott@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 5:25 pm
I know :lol:

There's some good pieces here though if you get pass all the hooplah. Once in shop,go to Seven and check it out you'll probably end up loving everything and find that alot of the individual pieces are quite easy to wear.
i actually have a FANTASTIC bw shirt that i got a henri bedel's last year...it's really genius...people actually gush over it...i just :heart: it...it's so unique and stylish...very fitted-(zip up side) and with a drawstring ruffle collar...gorgeous...

but this stuff... :innocent:

I agree,not his best work. Then again,I haven't seen that since he was crocheting eggs and fry pans as brooches and making petticoat skirts. He seems to have left his roots which is a shame.

Still,there are some interesting pieces here but not TOTALLY in love with it.

Jeremy Scott....I see that a little bit too. In fact,I think he's taken his place.

Originally posted by Scott@Mar 4th, 2004 - 2:12 am

Jeremy Scott....I see that a little bit too. In fact,I think he's taken his place.
ahhh thanks scott*
i'm glad i'm not the only one thinking of the BW-JS link :flower:

Originally posted by Scott@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 5:11 pm
This model looks like a robotic alien doll :P
It's Princess from G-Force! My first cartoon crush! :wub:

(I like the pants by the way.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190