Carla Gebhart

la.vie.in.mode

Reaction score
Stunner alert from Argentina!

I've already posted about this argentinian stunner once but now I got to refresh her polaroids and here they are.
I love her look! She has that boyish appeal, can go from sweet to masculine in a second. I wonder how she looks on the runway with her 1,82 silhoutte :smile:
Also Carla just signed with Viva in Paris and she's doing some testing so I guess great things are coming for her very soon. I'll keep you posted!

carla07.png

carla09copia.png

carla08.png

carla09.png

theywillrockyou.blogspot.com

shes very very masculine in the face but something about her fascinates me. would love to see more !

^ Agreed. There is this very raw and rough vibe surrounding her - but then, when you look in these deep, icy blue eyes staring at you in such a demanding but at the same time totally soft way :heart: I'm intrigued! (Not to mention I'm in love with her boots .. haha)
Would love to have some stats... and a mother agency - anyone? :unsure:
Anyways: thanks for starting her thread la.vie.in.mode!

^^ you're welcome! ^_^

her mother agency is Civiles from Argentina :flower:

full stats:
height: 1,82
bust: 85
waist: 60
hips: 90

That last digital doesn't strike me at all (I think it's the boots) but I love the way she looks in the first three.

I find this girl strangely magentic. She's very interesting.

thank you, bianca!.
she looks even better on the runway! a total stunner. :heart:

Wow :o Wouldn't have recognised her in that show! But I have to agree: she looks sensational there. Can't wait for more now.

Daks F/W 10.11 London
daksaw1000164124932.jpg
daksaw1002424689336.jpg

catwalking

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if I liked the bleached brows on her but she's certainly a stunner on the runways! Love her in the first outfit above.

I love that she seems totally fit and at ease on the runway, like she's been there for ages.. you couldn't really tell that's pretty much her international debut. great girl.. I hope she scores something good in Milan. :heart:

OMG! i wouldn't have imagined she was going to be in London for the fashion week! awesome for her!!

Argentinians are taking over this season (Her and Tetyana)! Doing great in London :shifty:

Argentinians are taking over this season (Her and Tetyana)! Doing great in London :shifty:
and don't forget antonella!, and flo, tatiana & azul :lol::stuart:.
I love that poise seems to be the trait in common.. none of them are devastatingly striking or anything but still manage to bring some much-needed class to the runway.

Awesome makeup at Katrantzou.. thanks for sharing, Karolina!.

^ Oh defenitely! Argentinia is strongly represented on the runways atm. Truly obsessed with all the girls you listed (well, especially Carla & Antonella :P) and I can only agree with your statement about that special "poise" they all seem to have.

Tbh it's quite surprising to me that Carla is doing shows in London already (a very nice surprise nevertheless!), and doing pretty great! So I can't wait to see what's coming next - maybe even an appearance at some of the bigger Europe shows? :shifty:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->