Carla Gebhart

she kind of reminds me of Romina in that Matthew Williamson closeup.. I think they have a similar type of appeal.

Pringle of Scotland F/W 10.11 - London

156tn3l.jpg

2dtbw91.jpg

style.it

Well, it has been mentioned on the first page that she's quite tall (with 1.82) but I wonder if she's even taller than that :o Kim isn't that short either but Carla still looks like a giant next to her! Impressive..

Nevertheless, the first look at Pringle is divine on her! Looks like she would just go out on the streets like that.

^Judging from the show, I feel like she might have to work on her walk a bit, but besides she looks very good on the runway, strong appearance !

12-600x899.jpg

Carla Gebhart @ Viva
Where: The Flowers Cellar, Covent Garden London after the Christopher Kane show​
Wearing: vintage denim jeans, coat and boots both by Zara, and jumper by Benetton
models.com

Great streetstyle shot, and her boots!!. :heart:
so nice to see her at Burberry too, it makes me even more excited for what's coming for her in Milan and Paris..

She has a similar appeal to me as Ymre Stiekema, just stunning on the runway.

I've actually been subscribed for a while to this thread, but I never posted. So this is my first post here! Carla is so gorgeous. Normally I hate big noses, but somehow she suits it and makes it work. She reminds me a little of Elise Crombez, actually. Am I the only one? Anyways, I love this girl and I see a very bright future for her. My favorite newcomer of this season for sure.

Burberry Prorsum F/W 10.11 London

carla.jpg
carla1.jpg

catwalking.com

Pringle of Scotland F/W 10.11 London

carla-1.jpg
carla1-1.jpg

catwalking.com

Thanks for the pics Nils! even though her nose doesn't look particularly big to me at all, I can totally see the Elise Crombez resemblance you mention, not entirely physical but more in the attitude, that early-mid 00s Prada nonchalance and dark elegance, which seems to be the tendency when it comes to models this season Julia Nobis, Ann Kenny.. they all have that kind of mysterious allure that made Querelle, Louise Pedersen and Adina Fohlin such recurrent choices back then...

^"Big" probably wasn't the best word to use, but it looks kinda odd shaped, especially in close-ups. I agree with everything you said though, it's exactly what I was thinking! I wish I could express my thoughts like you can :blush:

I agree with everything you said MulletProof and also Nils, I saw it as well. She's got the looks of Romina Lanarao (fellow Argentinian) and the charisma of Elise Crombez for me which makes her quite interesting. Out of all the newcomers so far who did so well this season, she caught my eyes the most.

Subscribing. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->