Carla Gebhart

Close-ups at Burberry

00510m.jpg
00970m.jpg

style.com

^I love those! I really want to see her at Prada tomorrow :crush:

Usually I'm really not that fast with really falling for a girl and being totally obsessed - but in Carla's case: I'm lost. :mellow:
She has already intrigued me with her first digis but I'm absolutely over the moon now :heart: Defenitely my fav newcomer. In a loooong time!

even though her nose doesn't look particularly big to me at all, I can totally see the Elise Crombez resemblance you mention, not entirely physical but more in the attitude, that early-mid 00s Prada nonchalance and dark elegance, which seems to be the tendency when it comes to models this season Julia Nobis, Ann Kenny.. they all have that kind of mysterious allure that made Querelle, Louise Pedersen and Adina Fohlin such recurrent choices back then...
I couldn't agree more with that! And it's actually quite funny you mention these girls, as all of them (but adding Georgia Hilmer aswell) are certainly the most impressive New Faces this season for me ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: How old is she? I really hope she's not 15 :unsure:

She must be older than 15 if she walked in London.

christopherkane6rckane0.jpg

style.it

Talking about her nose... she reminds me of Jenny Sinkaberg in some ways. The also seem to have this special 'rawness' in common :wub:

I'm so happy Russell menaged to put his London favourite in this crazy casting! :bounce::heart:

she's so tall :wub:
and I love her nose lol. I think I'm a fan :stuart:

Prada F/W 10-11 Milan
CarlaPRAD_AW10_0505.jpg

catwalking

^ Already? That's still damn young I'd say :P (but I get what you mean... in modelling terms anyway haha)

She's so regal at Prada. Gives me a real "oldschool-supermodel" vibe. But in the best way possible! Plus, I think she shares some similarities with Ymre sometimes...

^For some reasons, she somewhat reminds me of Kendra Spears in some shots, but that might be the styling at Prada (eyebrows) as well as the mole ^_^

However, shes really, really growing on me, not your typical model-pretty girl, but what I like to call "intelligent beauty", aristocratic and elegant features mixed with laid-backness (is there such word :lol: ?) and ease

^ Already? That's still damn young I'd say :P (but I get what you mean... in modelling terms anyway haha)

She's so regal at Prada. Gives me a real "oldschool-supermodel" vibe. But in the best way possible! Plus, I think she shares some similarities with Ymre sometimes...

I've said she's already 16 because some people asked if she was 15 years old :wink:
Of course she's really young!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->