Carla Gebhart

Well, I guess with Carla we have another proof that it really doesn't mean much if you do every major show at the beginning of FW (in NY) or not - she started slowly, with some nice shows in London and now totally took fashionweek by storm :clap::heart: I can't wait what Paris has in store for her!

Close-up at Dries Van Noten

dries-van-noten.3.00020h-2010.03.03.19.35.06.393252_base.jpg

dries-van-noten.3.00580h-2010.03.03.19.43.51.4743139_base.jpg

style.it

Those two close ups from the Dries show have me sold on her beauty. Really impressed with Carla.

On a side note...this thread makes me miss Romina!

...Carla's 1st show for today: Balenciaga!!! :clap: :woot: :clap: Jackpot!!! :magic: She almost opened the show! Carla is look number 2 :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Balenciaga F/W10.11 Paris :clap::woot::clap:

4405427361_fa69a13545_o.jpg

nowfashion via wongak

She's on models.com now as one of the Top 10 Newcomers!:

Top 10 Newcomer FW 10: Carla (Viva)

carlatop101-600x588.jpg

Carla Gebhart. Polaroid courtesy of Viva Model Management. Finally! The Fall/Winter 10 show season has found her. The find in question is a first season girl, totally unbranded, previously unseen, who swoops from nowhere to log almost every significant show in sight. So far the path cut by this Argentinian teenager has involved Burberry, Pringle, Jonathan Saunders, Christopher Kane and Hakaan in London, Prada, Jil Sander and Gucci in Milan and thus far in Paris… Dries, Gareth Pugh and Balenciaga. Carla has been walking into virtually every casting with those ultra-selective clients and walking out with a confirmation. Which means those editorial and campaign forces of the moment are watching… avidly.

http://models.com/oftheminute/?p=15976

chica impresionante (umm google translate)

heard her name many times but never paid attention before...she looks like sigrid fro afar

Balenciaga FW10

x5d1rt.jpg

catwalking

They'd be crazy not to include her in any existing top 10 of the season..
she looks divine there, at Balenciaga. :heart:

:clap: Good for Carla! I'm impressed she got the second look at Balenciaga. She looks really beautiful in the no-makeup makeup look too. :smile:

^ That close-up :shock: Girl just doesn't stop taking impressive pics (without even noticing or trying haha). Balenciaga seemed like a MUST for her showlist :heart: Perfect fit!

that closeup is breathtaking really.
what astonishes me the most is that versatility someone mentioned a few pages back, I mean, last week she conveyed Gucci to perfection, yesterday she was the quintessential DVN girl and today she couldn't be a better choice for Balenciaga :rofl:.. she's definitely here to stay. so amazing.

her eyes are this lovely shade of blue... :heart: :heart: good thing I noticed her in style.com recently.

HQ version of the close-up from Balenciaga :shock::heart:

style.it

is she real? :crush: I have never seen an eye color like this. Incredible :heart:

thanks soymilk.
her eyes are insane there.. she's not wearing contacts right? cause I know they're blue blue blue but they didn't look this deep in previous HQs..

She's gorgeous, a real standout! I'm already fantasizing about the print work she gets after that fantastic season. She's by far the best newcomer out of all for me and she's the only real one because it's her first season!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->